Canada; birth cert + photo id or passport only?

I have my passport but my friend does not. is he ok with his birth certificate and nys id?

yes its fine until like june 1st

me and a friend went to canada last weekend. all i had was a copy of my birth cert, copy of my social security card and my liscense

^ That is probably my new 2nd favorite site on the internet, right behind the real google.

^^^lol thats great

just got back from TO and there’s a sign posted in front of all the customs booths that says effective June 1, 2009…Passport, Passport card, Nexus pass and one other form i believe are the only acceptable ones. I think you can still get away with just a license but i always bring my passport, even though it’s expired, just in case…

or get one of those enhaned DL’s they are whoring off now. I dont think they would sell those if you had to present any other ID form

every time i go to canada i always bring my passport,birth cert, and drivers license. do i need all of these or is my passport all i need ?

only need your passport, a passport takes place of a photo ID, a birth certificate and a SS card

cool thanks.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

hey minglbrayni,

do you work with that fat lesbo at the rainbow bridge?

she’s my fav.

ONE TIME

ok two times.

I was a young lad of a certain age. We crossed the border and got this big as bitch representing Canada (so I guess you can’t work with her). She asked where we were from, and my friend said United States. They usually ask CITIZENSHIP first, but this lady was throwing a fast one at us. She said, “No, really…” After that, we were sad.

A year later we are crossing over and as we get near the front of the excessively long line of people just wanting to play bingo, we think HOW GREAT WOULD IT BE TO GET HER AGAIN! And wouldn’t you know, we get her again. And she is just miserable as ever.

It was great, actually. Very great, to answer the question of how.

lol

lol…i was thinking the same thing

why would i ask this question if you need your birth cert and id to get a passport… err i feel dumb now

e ieatpaint and 05orangess crossed on Saturday they def want people to know june1st.

When I crossed the boarder a few months ago two people had passports One had just a license and I had license and birth certificate. The US agent on the way back was yelling and swearing at the kid that only brought his license, it was fucked up. He had been over the boarder a couple other times and only used his license with no problems. He has a passport though, I feel like he just likes creating drama.

just went within a few weeks. ^^^^ he speaks truth. got warned at the booth coming back if i don’t have a passport i’d be eff’d come june