Password JDM?

Has anyone bought from them? I need an o2 wire extension, and they have it. But on another forum I heard they are slow to ship, and bad communication. Those guys were in different states though. So I wanted to see if anyone has dealt with them locally?

Or if someone knows where else I can find the extension, or if someone could make me one?

ReD

all i know is they wanted 65 bucks for a license plate relocater and i bought one off ebay for 10

and dkid bought the password jdm one:rofl

Theyre not slow to ship… but theyre shipping from Cali. So it does take a week. Any order I’ve ever put in… they’ve shipped it out as soon as possible.

lol i saw that the other day:lol

:rofl +1

Ha beat you, made it myself, stole the parts from work, my cost FREE!

Password is good stuff.

I think I bought a Spoon Ti shift knob off them a few years ago, seemed ok to deal with.

and it said “made in china” on it before i put it on lol

Ordered a handful of stuff from them. Got it all in less than a week.

Depends on the stuff. I work with them as a dealer and have gotten a bunch of stuff from them for customers. Stuff in stock come in usually 5-7 days. Some stuff is special order JDM stuff and can take a couple weeks but they usually will give u a heads up first.

i rather deal with jdmland.com than asswordgaydm…

lol. I like password… but only for their intakes / cooling plates etc. If you wanna spend an arm and a leg for a lil bling… great place. But anything else… I usually go to jhp… thmotorsports or weaksauce.

+1 on Weaksauce, JHP, and THM…got my suspension from weksos and wheels from THP

i’m no honda guy, but they seemed kinda pricey when i looked at the site in the past.

they are very pricey, especially since most of their parts arent oem, they are fakes…

I bought front and rear Password JDM brand strut bars. They fit perfect and looked awesome. Pricey, but nice. Not too nice…but nice lol

i think the name is gay