ever order from them

was wonering if anyone ever ordered from jdmcarboy.com or jdm-online.com there prices seem good and was curious if anyone has had any experiance with either company. for parts how the fitment is and motors how good they actually were. thanks

ordered all my Jdm stuff from Noyanusa.com in virginia ,they are good to deal with

if the prices are right on the motors i may just go there for it cause its only about 4 hours away but they dont have prices on it

I have a good repore with them if you want I may be able to haggle for ya!

do NOT order from jdmcarboy.com OR jdmshit.com…i ordered a lip from jdmcarboy, they debited my account, and never sent me the lip. i emailed them SEVERAL times about this and they stated they never got my order. i find it hard to believe they never got the order but were able to charge me. i continued emailing them and they stopped replying, and i could never get anyone on the phones. It took me blasting them on their myspace page of all things to get ANY type of response after that and still they did nothing for me. after this i gave up.

for more true horror stories search for them on honda-tech.com or google it.

stick with

www.weaksauce.org,
www.passwordjdm.com,
www.inlinefour.com,
www.kingmotorsports.com

Put it on Dom’s tab at Harry’s, and if needed get parts overnited from Japan

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

did u at least get ur money back?

http://www.noyanusa.com/ I’ve purchased 3 engines and a trans from them always got a good deal and it is nice to drive down and pick the one you want.thats what i did

:bowdown::bowdown:

no they refused to refund me, because they said they never received an order from me. i was so disgusted and the shit i would have to go through wasnt even worth the $60 at that point, just a valuable lesson learned.

well i guess ill stick to all the other sites. only reason i was really asking was there prices were good. thanks though.

the stuff was pretty nice from there. clean and good running order when installed.