New Changes at JDM-Place

Hey there everyone.

Well I am sure most of you who talked to me about wanting things from JDM Place will remember that I said things were happening in Japan, to be patient and things will be worked out soon.

I am please to announce that all details have been worked out and JDM Place will now be stocking more 240sx parts, special orders can now be taken and we have switched to new, faster shipping company.

So for all serious inquiries please email Phillip at info@jdmplace.com with what you are looking for and your expected budget. Having 2 or 3 choices is a good idea too as we may not be able to find your first choice. Phil then can see what is available and email you pictures of the item(s) and a price.

For all general inquiries please feel free to phone the store at 416-335-0887 and Phil will give you an APPROXIMATE price. As well keep checking our web site, www.jdmplace.com for current and coming soon items.

We look forward to serving your needs this year and talking to you soon. Don’t forget to check the Buy/Sell section now for the thread on our upcoming One Day Store Wide Sale.

Thanks guys and gal’s.

Easy 8)

Let me guess, from UPS (crap IMO) to DHL (excellent), hopefully? :smiley:

Keep on Phil about the Nismo S13 speedometer (we talked about it earlier), I would probably get one if he could find it, and there may be others interested on the board, also.

DHL is poop. Purolator is the way to go.

ya i ahve to agree, working in a receiving department UPS is horrible, dhl isnt too bad bud purolator has to be the best, when they senmd stuff the send it all and its on time, on top of that there emplyess arent complete retards which is more than can be said for brown

:lol: Well Im not at liberty to discuss which company were using but I can tell you it’s not USP, Purolator or any of those big name companies. Just believe when I tell you it’s a good, fast company.

As for your Speedo, just email Phil with your request and how much you have to spend. He will get back to you with an answer. That’s the easiest and fastest way to find out. Saves me being the go between :smiley: .

Take care.

Easy 8)

dhl is awful.

ive lost 6500 dollars in orders through them

fuckin bastards

GT

Woohoo, are all the bodykits in stock now?

Hey man.

Well bodykits are more of a special order so as such, are not stocked.

Now if you are talking about the GP Sports Aero Kit, yes those are available and in stock from our supplier.

Have a good one.

Easy 8)

Yes, the GP replicas. I want all except for the front bumper…

BTW, can you guys get the Chargespeed front lip replica? Or Greddy?

Thanks

Hey man.

Well bodykits are more of a special order so as such, are not stocked.

Now if you are talking about the GP Sports Aero Kit, yes those are available and in stock from our supplier.

Have a good one.

Easy 8)[/quote]

the one you were selling a while back on thie fourm , you said 1100 for the whole thing

lol… I just went there 2day lol and phill said 1600 :expressionless:

Ya that’s the normal price. You only get it for the $1100.00 if you mention your from SON’s.

ronnie - you can get the whole kit, minus the front bumper, if you want. As for your other question’s as mentioned above if your serious just email Phil and he will see what he can do.