east coast supercharging

Anyone have any experience with them? was wondering if anyone has ever bought a kit from them and how long it takes for them to get it to you? i bought and paid for a kit on 4/1 they said it would ship out in a few days, i waited until yesterday, sent them an email got nothing back all day gave a call and the guy was on the phone and never called back? was wondering how long it takes to get a kit from them lol.

I know nothing of this company, but you are definitely being impatient.

Edit: Removed comments. I’m a Mad Wabbit this morning.

I do think we are waiting on a kit as well from them , not sure what’s up and of why they are normally very good .

not so much impatient but when you drop clost to 6k on a part, and don’t really get any info back on it, well lets just say its not a 200$ ait intake, paid alot of money and don’t feel like i am in the loop, but yeah i dont mind waiting just wanna know whats up especially since i was told when it would ship. just figured i would ask.

That is weird

I agree with this. It’s been 10 days FFS.

im not mad, i was just asking if anyone has bought kits from them and if thats normal, i know the wait time on things like this can be awhile, but when you talk to one of the owners and they say we will ship it in a couple days and you will have a tracking number emailed to you, i guess thats what i expect lol to me a couple is 2 or 3 or 4

Actually Anthony is waiting on a kit for u lol

I walked into work this a.m and our kit is here along with the cancel paperwork for the kit Anthony ordered and cancelled for u