Past 2 nights...

Maybe I’ll see Sherm and Choko out tonight. I rolled with Sherm and Choko (Choko was in Psychopvj’s car) Fun cruising…

[quote=“ablakez28,post:211,topic:33897"”]

dude their is nothing wrong with being gay. Especially when you have a cool ass f-body. People will still be your friend i promise.
Also my cars faster then yours. I cant wait to run bill how about we set something up about two years from now, sound good.

[/quote]

you = cougarspeed?

yes

1 more post and u are leet sherm, :lol:

[quote=“Toda Party,post:222,topic:33897"”]

you = cougarspeed?

[/quote]

now theres a name i haven’t heard in a while

He wanted to go shoot at stuff instead of race cars…

idk

lol @ 10’s on a shot and cam on a stock motor

is that motor still running?

:lol: its flying mid 10s…

That engine is going to live forever, I am convinced of it.

LOL yea toda it went 10.56 at 134 this past season lol i dont fucking know man i put a clutch and a 9in in it and upped it to a 200 shot lol 100% stock suspension with qtps i dont know what the deal is. It dosent want to blow up i mean i only spin it to 7k on the bottle. BTW its still stock ls6 intake and stock heads lol you should see the haters at the local track. Moderator change my damn name to cougarspeed cause people treat me like a noob cause they dont recognize the name lol.

But im seroiusley making a run for 9s stock motor/intake/heads when i get back to the states and i hope the stupid thing blows up.

ya theres no fast cars out…

lol, nice :tup:

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:232,topic:33897"”]

ya theres no fast cars out…

lol, nice :tup:

[/quote]

Nope i dont know of any :wiggle::wave:

So Sherm, or anyone else gonna be out any time this week? Late at night (12:45am-1am)

I was gonna start doing some work on my car this week…so idk when I will be out.

Ugh…fine. Wait work? Like what…putting your interior back in…arrrgghh hardy harr.

Fo real though…PM me what ur doin now so I know if I wanna bother racing you anymore. :frowning:

[quote=“ablakez28,post:230,topic:33897"”]

LOL yea toda it went 10.56 at 134 this past season lol i dont fucking know man i put a clutch and a 9in in it and upped it to a 200 shot lol 100% stock suspension with qtps i dont know what the deal is. It dosent want to blow up i mean i only spin it to 7k on the bottle. BTW its still stock ls6 intake and stock heads lol you should see the haters at the local track. Moderator change my damn name to cougarspeed cause people treat me like a noob cause they dont recognize the name lol.

[/quote]

lol :headbang::headbang:

i miss that car

So do I. I was actually going to sell it but its been so good to me so im going to keep it forever i guess. I just need to decide what direction i want to go in when i blow it up probably just more cubes and more nitrous. Want to tune it, also fyi im still running that same tune you did way back when.

Fly me up, i’ll tune it again haha, HP tuners is mad fun/easy to use.

I’ll only do it if u let me borrow it again to go thru the mickey D’s drive thru and tell the kid that its “only” a 427 with a small cam and a measly 200 shot

how is james’ car running?

[quote=“Toda Party,post:239,topic:33897"”]

Fly me up, i’ll tune it again haha, HP tuners is mad fun/easy to use.

I’ll only do it if u let me borrow it again to go thru the mickey D’s drive thru and tell the kid that its “only” a 427 with a small cam and a measly 200 shot

how is james’ car running?

[/quote]

James went 6.9 in the 1/8th…then he hasn’t messed with the car much.