Past 2 nights...

Me & Pat > Got my truck running tonite ’ Oh Snap’

[quote=“choko,post:201,topic:33897"”]

Me & Pat > Got my truck running tonite ’ Oh Snap’

[/quote]

fo shizzle…

sweeeeeet… im still workin my lame overnight… my freakin legs are so sore

[quote=“Willybeen,post:203,topic:33897"”]

sweeeeeet… im still workin my lame overnight … my freakin knee’s are so sore…

[/quote]

:suckoff:

[quote=“joelster,post:119,topic:33897"”]

I can get to Lancaster for sure next Friday, August 24th. Possibly this Friday, but it ain’t looking too good right now. NYIRP is out of the question, too far since I get out of work around 6-630. Bring all the “JnJ” cars. You too Sherm.

[/quote]

Lets all go to Lancaster Tuesday, Any takers???

Again we conclude LS1 > LT1

[quote=“ablakez28,post:197,topic:33897"”]

My motor has to blow up next season it simply has to lol i dont know how it survives but it does. B the maxima was operator error and i really miss that car btw. Why arent you on aim i want to talk about dirty man sex with you but we cant do that on here

[/quote]

Thanks for gaying up my thread :spunk:

wow… sherm i always knew you were kinda fruity… but now this??

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:206,topic:33897"”]

Again we conclude LS1 > LT1

[/quote]

:wstupid:

another day down, another day away

dude their is nothing wrong with being gay. Especially when you have a cool ass f-body. People will still be your friend i promise.
Also my cars faster then yours. I cant wait to run bill how about we set something up about two years from now, sound good.

[quote=“ablakez28,post:211,topic:33897"”]

dude their is nothing wrong with being gay. Especially when you have a cool ass f-body. People will still be your friend i promise.
Also my cars faster then yours. I cant wait to run bill how about we set something up about two years from now, sound good.

[/quote]

lol sounds like a plan. you’ve got 2 more years there? holy moly

I am the master of Iraq. I like it so much here i just decided meh ill stay lol. No I only have like 10 more months on this deployment but wont be moving back to b-lo untill oct 09 bah.

neat

[quote=“ablakez28,post:213,topic:33897"”]

I am the master of Iraq. I like it so much here i just decided meh ill stay lol. No I only have like 10 more months on this deployment but wont be moving back to b-lo untill oct 09 bah.

[/quote]

Thanks for your service!

[quote=“ablakez28,post:211,topic:33897"”]

[/quote]

:jawdrop:

[quote=“J&J,post:22,topic:33897"”]

Turbo LS1 SS, Firehawk853, layzie, Muscle5.0, bladez, Oroc, FormulaLS1… (the list goes on and on of fast people cruising the street daily in WNY)

edit: Way2Slow when he gets his freshly rebuilt rearend rebuilt again, and his brother Mario (sorry if I left any other fast cars out)

[/quote]

i agree with you 100% these are the top fastest cars around wny
i have never even heard of badazzzzzzzz(sick) racing team!

[quote=“Big B,post:217,topic:33897"”]

i agree with you 100% these are the top fastest cars around wny
i have never even heard of badazzzzzzzz(sick) racing team!

[/quote]

Well take my car out of that list and I agree :slight_smile:

dude you are in the list, theres everything, GM, FORD, IMPORT, and you BOATS

hahahahhaaha <3

i miss b-lo yea thats right i said it.