Past 2 nights...

Sure just buy an R1 and you too can TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
http://www.floorburnerz.com/Images/PinkyBrain-01.jpg

So who can make it to the track next Friday?

im down for some nyrip action, get some times in the new car, hopefully see some nice races, maybe get some of my own

this is sad.

sherm, glad you got you car running. good talking to you on AIM about it dead for a while.

shhhhh

[quote=“FASTMOFO,post:141,topic:33897"”]

Sure just buy an R1 and you too can TAKE OVER THE WORLD! …cause you sure as hell aint gonna do it in a washed up late 70’s Nova like i tried to do.

[/quote]

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…

Pinky & the Brain

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

you guys are nuts :slight_smile:

altho i must say you’ve been pretty civil, carry on !

[quote=“joelster,post:142,topic:33897"”]

So who can make it to the track next Friday?

[/quote]

i can but im most likely gnot going becuz you all dont like me and will give me dirty looks like a few f body people did at kumho

wait wait wait pregnant cats.

Another cruise last night and still no fast cars out and about wtf??

There was a sweet cobalt and a V6 mustang with pretty lights on it?

^ i dont get it sherm? you seemed to not be an asshole at the “fbod picnic” or whatever that was… you’ve been posting on here how you don’t care about hanging out w/ car people and there’s more to life than cars… then you get a better tune on your car… it takes months or years or however long… and you turn back into the stupid annoying fuck from many years ago?

where’s the explanation for this?

Because im sick of PM performance and Badazz ranting about other peoples cars…when they don’t have shit…

“Blah blah blah we are going to Pump gas drag…We are going to run 8’s first time out at the track…woops we couldn’t get anywhere close to being done…well my parents said I would have kicked ass there…ohh look its almost September still no running cars…10s next year or I retire(2 years later)…”

My car running or broke or running doesn’t change my feelings on that subject and wouldn’t stop me from saying anything.

It takes me months or a year because I have been doing other shit and didn’t have the time…Maybe you should understand that your car just came back after 4-5 years…and oddly enough still isn’t fast :lol:

Anything else?

[quote=“badazzss,post:154,topic:33897"”]

the stupid annoying fuck from many years ago?

where’s the explanation for this?

[/quote]

:gotme:

so basically you’re just two faced - thanks for clarifying so all can see.

and thanks for commenting on my car - we know who was behind the motor work / most of the delays on it. by the way, if i wanted it to be ready, it would have been. i haven’t asked PM to do anything, b/c they’re busy with tons of other things and it’s not on my importance list.

but i assure you that when it is done, i won’t come on here and start talking shit to people b/c i think i’m better than them b/c my car runs. that’s just gay.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:155,topic:33897"”]

Because im sick of PM performance and Badazz ranting about other peoples cars…when they don’t have shit…

My car running or broke or running doesn’t change my feelings on that subject and wouldn’t stop me from saying anything.

It takes me months or a year because I have been doing other shit and didn’t have the time…Maybe you should understand that your car just came back after 4-5 years…and oddly enough still isn’t fast :lol:

Anything else?

[/quote]

[quote=“badazzss,post:157,topic:33897"”]

so basically you’re just two faced - thanks for clarifying so all can see.

and thanks for commenting on my car - we know who was behind the motor work / most of the delays on it. by the way, if i wanted it to be ready, it would have been. i haven’t asked PM to do anything, b/c they’re busy with tons of other things and it’s not on my importance list.

but i assure you that when it is done, i won’t come on here and start talking shit to people b/c i think i’m better than them b/c my car runs. that’s just gay.

[/quote]

I don’t see how its being two faced…I don’t like Badazz and haven’t liked him going on 5 years now…He showed up at the end of the BBQ…Your not so bad when your not trying to defend badazz but oh well.

Im sure PM is busy…Maybe some running cars in 2008?

Ok? So go finish your car and don’t post anymore…

well let me explain to u - when u act buddy buddy in person, then get on the internet and talk shit - that would be two faced. im not really defending him, just telling u i think you’re being an asshat. the same i would to anyone who i think is being an asshat.

see there’s that stupid mockery again. don’t be jealous or mad b/c you don’t have it or can’t do it.

i told u i’m not worried about my car. i also have two other vehicles, a jet ski, a house, investments, and a g/f to suck me dry - all of which come before it right now. you just be happy with that mad fast birdy that lets you feel big, do some sweet racing every night, and talk shit. :slight_smile:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:158,topic:33897"”]

I don’t see how its being two faced…I don’t like Badazz and haven’t liked him going on 5 years now…He showed up at the end of the BBQ…Your not so bad when your not trying to defend badazz but oh well.

Im sure PM is busy…Maybe some running cars in 2008?

Ok? So go finish your car and don’t post anymore…

[/quote]

[quote=“badazzss,post:159,topic:33897"”]

well let me explain to u - when u act buddy buddy in person, then get on the internet and talk shit - that would be two faced. im not really defending him, just telling u i think you’re being an asshat. the same i would to anyone who i think is being an asshat.

see there’s that stupid mockery again. don’t be jealous or mad b/c you don’t have it or can’t do it.

i told u i’m not worried about my car. i also have two other vehicles, a jet ski, a house, investments, and a g/f to suck me dry - all of which come before it right now. you just be happy with that mad fast birdy that lets you feel big, do some sweet racing every night, and talk shit. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Not talking to someone is acting buddy buddy lol ok…

Don’t have it or can’t do it? I can take my car off the road right now and claim its fast :tup:

:lol: nice list you feel better trying to build your self up?