Paths to the White House

You didn’t see what I did there.

I had to look twice, then I lol’d.

I think 2016 is going to be all new faces. The GOP has GOT to tell their old guard to pack their shit and retire. For fuck’s sake nobody under 40 was alive when abortion was illegal, yet they are still trying to go back? They got their asses handed to them in 2008, made a bit of a comeback off of the tea party populism in 2010, and now they lost again?

Nobody had heard of Obama until he gave the keynote address at the 2004 convention, then by 2006 he was well on his way to being president. So who really made waves at this year’s GOP convention? I guess the next exciting GOP candidate is going to be Clint Eastwood’s chair.

I really want to be a republican. That’s why I’m cranky about it all. But the GOP as it is today is a bunch of puritanical old men trying to take us back to the post WWII glory days of big industry, huge taxes, and women who knew their place.

Dude, if that was the Republican platform, I’d switch. Here I’m slaving away in a cube when I could be going Don Draper style with a big private office with a couch and a bar, and a hot secretary to satisfy my personal needs :suckoff: and send away anyone who tries to interrupt my morning nap.

okay i see what you did there now

You guys are on a roll here! :clap:

Gun sales up 18.4%. At least he is helping one part of the economy. :smiley:

Just hours after the election The US said it was supporting the UN Small Arms Treaty but snopes said it has nothing to do with our guns. yeah, it just happened to be hours after the election.:wink:

he did nothing with guns before the election and everybody was running around crazy. He does something unrelated after that might be the mostly slightly linked and anyway and you’ll all over him… so what do you think?

It’s only about importing and exporting guns, nothing to do with restricting our rights to have guns.

I read that on snopes but why do they pull this shit even before all of the votes are counted? Sometimes I think they do it because they know it will cause a stir. gotme

Pull what shit?

Back on topic…

Looks like I’m not the only one who thinks Hillary in 2016… Buffalo news just endorsed her, lol. Twitter going nuts:

She is going to inherit quite a mess. :wink:

I’m really tired of that excuse, lol.

Let’s see:
Bush - VP 1981-1989
Bush - Pres - 1989-1993
Clinton - Pres - 1993-2001
Bush - Pres - 2001-2009
Clinton - Sec of State - 2009-2016?
Clinton - Pres -2016?

Naw there’s no such thing as an American aristocracy.

Hell this year was the first time in my life a Bush or a Clinton didn’t make a serious campaign for the presidency.

What are we talking about?

COUGH:ILLUMINATI:COUGH

Not the *******s?

what’s up with FLA now?

that shit decided?

Obama won it.
Final map: http://www.electoral-vote.com/