Paths to the White House

The only one on Fox doing that is Rove, Fox actually called it early.

Romney is leading in Ohio according to cnn. Lol

49 for 49 in my prediction right now…Think Florida will go blue though

I have had many, many thoughts since last night but one that keeps coming back is, we may not have another Republican President in the next 50 years or so.
Unless of course our candidate is an abortion doctor named Hector Gonzales.

The republican party just needs to stop running on 50 year old issues. When you can have this conversation in 2012, your party is fucked up:

“That republican who made a misogynistic rape comment lost his seat because of it.”
“Which one?”

HOW COULD THIS FAIL!!

http://romneymegaprayer.com/

the results were good last night. A decisive victory but less so that before signalling that the hype of Obama is over and that he has some ground to make up.

Obama’s speech last night was excellent though, classic BarryO.

they still havent finished Florida yet right? my $10 bet hangs in the balance

And he ends up predicting every single state correctly. Math > pundits.

Sure the debt increased, but the deficit decreased. Your point is kind of irrelevant.

Republican’s had less votes than they had in the last 2 presidential elections so it’s not just Obama who lost the hype. And Obama has no ground to make up since he has no more terms to run for; this was his last election. Now he has to finish strong and pave the way for Hillary…

The best part about this is how everyone bitches that government as currently constituted gets nothing done… and yet they vote back nearly the exact same composition, lol.

Also, kind of dissapointed that Hochul lost. Just what we need in the house, another Replublican talking point spewing moron.

I’m getting sick of dipshits quoting 8% unemployment and a 16 trillion deficit as if that means Obama should be castrated, while knowing NOTHING about macroeconomics and how new trade theory works.

josh is Hilary really going to go for it in 2016?

that would be awesome actually.

I’m 99% sure she will. She’s leaving this term as Secretary of State (or at least said she will) and there isn’t anyone else nearly as qualified on the Dem side. Add into that how close she was last time and Bill Clinton’s public attacks on Obama that magically changed to praise during the last term. Not to mention the identity politics benefits and first woman president perk. It would be a no brainier.

Biden might run too, and he might have a chance since nothing sticks to him this day in age… unlike his failed attempt and withdrawal from running in '88 over plagiarism charges.

I’ve got my money on Clinton vs Chris Christie in 2016.

I’d love to see Christie run.

Typically both parties run “the usual suspects” in primaries and eventually everyone gets their turn. The Dems passed over Hillary last time for an mostly unknown; Obama. This worked out well for them. Can they do it again? I don’t think there is anyone they have who will “cut the line” and skip over Hillary this time. Bill won’t let that happen…

Republicans are less likely to pull and “Obama” by choosing someone mostly unknown. But they’ve already cycled through all their typical candidates (McCain, etc.) and now there is room for the likes of Christie. And since they have more minority (Women, Hispanic) governors than the Dems do we could see someone else pop up on the GOP side to counter the identity politics.

Assuming that Christie doesn’t get pulled to the far right in the primaries the way Mitt was this election, I think that’d be a great race. He seems like the kind of republican (read: not batshit crazy) that I could actually vote for. Would have to look into his/Clinton’s policies more to come to a decision as I’m not that familiar with them.

Florida should not be aloud to vote. They aren’t done counting yet?!?!?!?

http://www.fbgif.com/wp-content/uploads/gifs1112/florida.gif

i think Chris Christie would be a formidable opponent but i also think he is too smart to run against Hilary.

He is better off getting in shape and running for office in 12 years when Hilary is done.

He would need a very strong platform to run on.

platforms are afterthoughts, it’s a popularity contest for ideals.

Chris Christie is awesome enough to be president but not up against Hilary since she is a 2 for 1 deal with Bill.