Paths to the White House

He can make taxes 100% with his favorite tool, The Executive Order. Silly.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Prediction: Tomorrow may be the biggest guns and ammo sales day ever in the history of The US. :wink:

how can you say this? look at the debt increase under bush… you can’t argue that Obama has done anything close to as much damage

That graph only goes to 2009.(?)

I can post graphs too. :slight_smile:

your chart doesn’t factor war costs during the bush years. Obama added those to the budget make it more transparent…

Transparent like saying you ended the war but you really just replaced troops with a ton of high paid contractors? Long live the MIC! Obama is just Bush light.

If the polls hold in the battleground states, as of right now Obama wins. But if the polls are wrong (they assume '08 levels of Democrat turnout, not the '10 levels of the last election since it wasn’t a presidential election) then Romney wins.

I’m going to vote about lunch time :tup:

https://youtu.be/EDxOSjgl5Z4

This to me says more about how stupid most Americans are than it does about the actual state of the nation because of the results of an election.

Word. But doesn’t mean I can’t flip gun stocks and take advantage!

^^ lol :tup:

Obama looking good in FL.

Pleasantly surprised at FL right now. Was supposed to be ROmney’s firewall with NC. Slightly ahead and the democrats in the bottom right corner haven’t come in yet because they fucked up the ballots again

1% in FL is an automatic recount. It’s there right now so this might not be over tonight, lol.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

… Republicans are now a lock for control of the House again.

Definitely looking too close to call tonight in Florida… Could end up that way in Ohio as well.

If Romney loses FL, he’s in trouble.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Unlikely to take control of Senate, though.

I was wrong, FL auto recount is .5%

As of this minute:

O 3,725,197 49.33%
R 3,761,720 49.81%

:eek:

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Senate was never in play IMO.

i havent watched in a few minutes but it looked like Ohio was solid for BO and Fla was trending his way… i have a bet he pulls 315 electoral votes so i should be good :slight_smile:

Right now Romney has 1,500,000 more votes. Hmmmm.

:fu:

FLORIDA
O 3,886,172 49.33%
R 3,886,172 49.33%

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Done! 4 more years! Obama gets Ohio.

Haven’t they learned to not call it too early?

Agreed, and I didn’t say it, but it indicates more washington gridlock.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

OMG, turn on Fox News… This shit is hilarious. They are just refusing to believe this thing is over lol

Their own analysts are explaining it to them, and it’s just flat out denial. Borderline uncomfortable.