Patriots fined... *Updated with fines*

Stealing signs in baseball has been going on since baseball started. Its looked upon differently in baseball, although still under the “dirty” category. Baseball as a whole…just not a clean sport really.

As far as the patriots stealing defensive signs, yes its cheating. Is anybody surprised? Belichick wears a freakin hoody on the sidelines on sundays…hes a poor sport when he loses, and to me he just comes off as a little baby. Pouting to the media like a child when they lose. You can tell this board is dominated by bills fans (obviously) for all those who say fuckem, pats are cheaters, they cheated thousand times, didnt deserve any titles bla bla bla. Not even close to the truth. They are a great team, and have been for a long time. I have nothing against the team and nothing against tom brady (because there really isnt a legit reason to hate him other than he lights up the bills when they play) Bill however…well lets just say i lost a little respect for him, but still think hes got a great football mind.