pats vs. chargers

brady hasnt hit a pass downfield all game. rivers has hit several. he’s getting all his yards hitting the back out of the backfield.

umm the way the pats are playing, GB would crush them. Fuck the pats.

lucky bitches that they are.

and the pats are going to the super bowl how lovely …GO PACKERS

Are you forgetting that GB is lead by the all time INT leader? Wait until they get down 3 points :mamoru:

Actually, no :gay2:

God just end it, im sick of hearing undefeated, fucking sack humpers. Almost as bad as that faggot bruschi when he got hurt. Bruschi this, Bruschi that, Bruschi loves the cock.

great season sd, and sorry walter but if they were healthy there is no doubt in my mind they woulda pulled off the upset. it was pretty much how i expected the game to go even tho noone was giving them a chance all week. they’ll be back next year

:smash2:

please…

i hope the NFC upsets the AFC this year… go pack

yeah id love to see GB win it all.

if the pack win today they will match up pretty nicely with the patriots. just like sd has jammer and cromartie to go 1 on 1 on the outside, gb can use harris and woodson.

and i’m still not sold on the patriots pass defense, and gb has the recievers to get it done

if rivers can chew up the pats, Favre is in for a treat!!!

Fuck all y’all. Go pats! :smiley:

Bandwagon is that way

<----------------------

better team won

You must have me mistaken for someone that cares what you think. I was there when they got crushed by the Bears. I was there when they went 1-15. I am damn well not going to hide now.

I shall repeat: Fuck all y’all. Go Pats!

thats a first, most pats “fans” won’t even know who steve grogan or tony eason are :stuck_out_tongue:

Who are you? ^^^ never seen you post before like ever

Werd. Grogan was good, Eason sucked ass. I like to call him pre-Bledsoe. Don’t forget Morgan and Fryar and of course Flutie.

:snky: