Pats vs. Saints

Pretty good call. Good job. :tup:

THE UNDER HIT!! I LOVE IT!

lol nice!

holy close prediction!

Great game, Pats defense looked awful.

What was up with that interception that Brady threw in Q4? Maybe he thought Moss was gonna cut over to try and make the catch, but he threw it right into the hands of the defense. That’s not something he does often.

:tup:

Very uncharacteristic game for the pats. Strange to see.

Well, that patriot’s defense is not what it used to be. They have had a lot of turnover. I expected more from the offense, but that just goes to show how well rounded this Saints team really is.

Strange, yet awesome.

Still hoping for a Rivers vs. Brees super bowl…

Ya they have too many rookies this year and I have no idea what the hell was up with their coverage. That first TD pass for 60 yards blew me away. There was 5 patriots players on the 50 yard line but the receiver was 20 yards further down field.

Moss thought it’d be a good idea to improvise his route right then and apparently it takes two people to know it to make it a good decision. Brady just expected him to keep going his original route.

Glad to see the Patriots lose, I hate Belichick.

Looks like it’s going to be a nasty Saints-Vikings NFC Championship game. Favre and Brees are the hottest qb’s in the game right now.

Who DAT??!?!?!?!!

GO SAINTS!

God I love Brees… He is imho somewhere in the top tree QB’s in the NFL because of the skill passes he makes, the numbers he puts up and the games he wins ALL WITH AVERAGE TALENT AROUND HIM… It was and has always been the case with him (even at Purdue) and I must say, im in love with the man.

Im so happy for New Orleans.

I hate the Pats so bad and hate Bill Belichek even more.

It’s easy to make a QB look great when he is surrounded by speed, hands and lots of talent overall.

New Orleans has so many offensive weapons, it’s unreal. Being a fan this year has been SUPER exciting and far from disappointing like the “Aints” days.

I just love seeing how the team/fans have rallied since the hurricane and built them to where they stand now.

We think Bills fans are something special because we still root for them even after they let us down. Try having your city ripped to pieces and your team taken out of town for their games and then have rebuild everything. It just makes their wins that much more of an achievement in my books.

AMEN brother!