Pat's Z06

jeliousy is a bitch

you have no fucking idea what we’re talking about, faggot n00b.

saw the z06 yesterday down at hybrid. car looks great in person and doesnt sound all that mean…its mean but seems refined for a 530+whp car. love the looks of it too

i’d hit it… (too lazy to look for dale earnhardt picture)

flat black is where its at weather its rattle can or flat black base coat or professionaly done like in this case. if i spent 60 gs for a car i wouldnt rattle can it i would do it the way it was done. but 14 g’s im doing cheap way with a primer like paint

so how exactly is this “flat black” done?

In the project thread he made, I believe he said its actually some new BASF “flat clear coat” used to give it this look.

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44380&highlight=prl

jealous of what:greddy:

I wouldnt be jealous of a new z06 either- if I had a baller ass late 80’s jetta like you. :bowrofl:

What is this the community car ? :rofl:
seems like everyone drove it and no video :frowning:

Whitey and Mark had some videos of them driving it.

car gets around

not a fan of rob and big flat black. okay car tho!

just like my mom:doh:

she doing a gangbang with darkturds mum tonight ?

hey man, lay off that shit. Seriously. I don’t need you dragging her good name around this message board constantly. Just because she had to raise her rates due to inflation and you can’t afford that shit anymore doesn’t mean you have to constantly be hatin. It wasn’t anything personal.

alright i’ll stop making fun of her , its seriously so uncool.
she was a woman of substance. her face was an inspiration… for birth control.

:zzz:

Weak. Even for you. :hs:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

thats what my thought was at first also. i had to go and double check what vehicle he drove before i made the assumtion