Pauly's 2001 Red Corvette Z06 Thread

but matt does makes you dislike frank. he badmouths frank to no end. gronk is a big asshole with no friends for a reason. you listen to him and think frank is a bad dude. Frank is the MAN with everything but snoblowers (inside joke :rofl). Especially lsx cars. Like i previously posted, the vette would be at franks right now if he could do it quickly. unfortuneately for frank and myself, he works three jobs and has a house and wife. busy schedule.

Wayne is gonna do me right, all night long, and then fix my car in a timely fashion and fix it right. Thats why it will be at his garage tomorrow.

thats one thing i can agree on about matt, im sure hes wicked pissed off that the car he “built” for paul doesnt get seen because thats all he talked about when he wanted to do mine, that it would bring him business. Really though, he didnt build shit, he did a motor swap for paul. he THINKS he knows fords, but really he is not much more than an all around mechanic. he doesnt specialize in shit

haha the kid with the stang idk, but he daily drives that bitch all year long :Idiots. But the black dude is the man. Since ive had my stang, camaro, and now the vette. each and every time i pass him outside he eggs me to blow the rubber off on and waives. A few days ago i stopped to talk to him. He had no idea that all three cars were the same kid (me) until a few days ago. :lol very cool dude tho.

the red honda he has, hes putting a 30r on over this winter.