Pauly's 2001 Red Corvette Z06 Thread

looks wayyyy better than bryan’s car

Paul, leave the tails as is…

holy big body.

thing looks sharp dude( however i don’t like tint). get gearheads!!!

I love it man, tint sets it off nice. I want to get my heads and tails done as well. That tint place you went to do them?

Flush the tails, shorty antenna, done.

Possibly, Dan sells VHT spray, you can do it yourself.

Looks really good man.Love the red too.

VHT spray SUCKS. Sorry lol

If anyone wants to see my car, just look at this thread, lol, looks idential for the most part, and that includes under the hood

Travis, post pics of said turbo vette. Thanks.

tint made it look much better! but theres one problem, tint doesnt make you go faster!!!

But now he can hide his face when he gets beat lmfaooo

LOllllll

good thing im getting tinted windows next week. I have alot of hiding to do!

haha no gearheads, and thanks!

yeah he quoted me 100 for all 7 (yes 7) rear lights and both rear side markers for 100 bucks. Not sure if im gonna do that or not because for 100 i can get an acrylic 9pc kit to black out all the lights. still undecided on the lights.

shorty antenna YES. flushed tails, NO

its 40 a can, its kind of a PITA, and theres better than the VHT out there, but it does look good IMO.

thanks alot!!

yeah the tint set the car off great, im happy i did it. and nope def doesnt make me go faster, but thats next on the list haha

fuck you and your non running car. :lol

That’s why I got tint.

Pauly,

I think it’s $20.00 a can there…

yeah i think your right. 20 a can. my mistake.

i think the flushed tails look cheese! easier to clean but…yuck

def agreed, my tails get very dirty and are a PITA to keep clean, but i like the recessed units much more.

I am not a fan of the flushed look either. There is someone who makes seals for the taillights though and it helps to keep a lot of the dirt that builds up in there out.

Pics of said flushed tails, compared to stock? Thanks.