Pauly's 2001 Red Corvette Z06 Thread

fuck this car
/ thread

thanks john! lol

not true^ depends on what cam specs are. my z06 made 556rwhp cam only then strapped a blower on w/ same cam and it made 690rwhp and was actually very compatible w/ boost.

i would say its more in the tune when the cam is moderate. But for optimum performance if i did end up slapping a blower on it in a couple years i would do a blower cam. If i was going to stick to an NA setup id be putting a HUGE cam in it which wouldnt help on a blown setup much.

unless the blower u are usin is ment to dump tons of boost, most cams will like f/i .not sayin ya wont benefit from a blower specific but ya deff dont need one

besides most blower cams just have a little longer exh durration to expell more gasses ,in that carse run a bigger rocker on the exh side only

fwiw you dont need a HUGE n/a cam to make power…huge sounds sick, but usually you give up something, and most likely it would be low end and your car would have power allll on top like a 2 stroke dirtbike.

Im not really all that worried about it. You hit the nail on the head. If i do a huge cam, it will sound sick. Thats pretty much all i care about at this point, haha.

just have fun with it! and it sounds like you have the right idea! lightly modded, and a blast to drive. cant wait to see it man!

put a MS3 in that bitch! Your looking at 420rwhp all day with that cam alone and bolt on’s.

Got the windows tinted today!! Dan at tint star did an excellent job for a great price. Going to have the tails, reverse lights, marker lights, and front corner lights smoked next. Dan took a few really good high res pics. He is supposed to email them to me, until i get them, i snapped a few with my shitty ass camera when i got home. Tell me what ya think!! Its 20% all around. No gay ass windshield strip either. The windshield comes factory with tint across the top. Much better looking IMO.

Get ready for the tint haters. Looks great!

Yea the car looks awesome in person. Came out very good

^ haha thanks man. Im already ready for them. I happen to love tint.

Also this weekend goes in a new trans, clutch, slave cylinder. Time to start mods. Longtubes, catless x-pipe, and a new tune come sometime after this weekend.

def adds a good look to the car.:thumbup

Oh yea it looks good with the darker wheels

What are you going with for a trans and clutch? Im looking into this within the next year or so.

Awwwww, don’t do the tails or anything else, thats gay. It looks great as is.

Yea it does. I just saw it alittle while ago.