Pauly's 2001 Red Corvette Z06 Thread

thanks A will do

Nicks is a wet kit which is nice for later on with bigger shots

the NMU will only handle up to a 150 shot on the ZEX kits though unfortunately…

Nope he hacked this one

Bitch

yeah a wet kit is definitley better and what i want. but if adams kit came out to be cheap enough, why not? most wet kits bring in some $$$ used, and i def aint gonna run more than a 150kick!! lol im only lookin at 75-100 shot. Just enough to give it that extra push.

That is weak sauce kid

i dont want to blow up my ls6 kid lol

im only looking to use it when i race a certain select few people.

And a dry kit usually makes a little better powerband. Id just throw the 75 pills in it and be happy, should wake her up pretty good!

yeah id say so! im gonna make a couple threads on ls1tech and corvette forum and see what people are running…

so let me know if you end up looking to get rid of that kit A

You need to wake up you prick

lmao

Car looks good Paul!

thanks mang!!

Looks like an old mans ride

dude, you have alot to learn!

these motors handle a 150 shot, everyday,all day long.

Do a search on ls1tech in the nitrous section…you will find out.

also, let me know when you want a bad ass direct fit nitrous kit. I will sell you mine.

Keep stock exhaust, there is nothing cool about being twice as loud as me with 1/2 the power:)

fuck off! :cry:

Everyone has alot to learn, i may be new to the lsx world but not to the car scene bro. Im sure plenty of guys blow a 200shot to them all day long but they’re a ticking time bomb. This thing has almost 70kmi on it and id like to keep it together, i dont need to be replacing shit on this thing. Like i said i only want it for when im racing a select few people on here, and i dont need much.

PM me details on that kit bro i might be interested.

haha corsa gets the bitches wet, and stock exhausts usually sell for about $300 on average. This one is mint and thats almost a kit…

HHAAHAH u fucking GM guys are silly

HELL YEAH haha