Pauly's 2001 Red Corvette Z06 Thread

yah I know!!!

BTW, I bought the harris speed works bottle mount (already installed) and my switch panel came in.

nice, i took my upper mani to work the other day and milled it flat. it was bowed in the middle by a little over .040!.. wayyy too much

the one the blower bolts to?

kind of, when u gonna swing over and check out my shop wayne???

tomorrow. where the hell are you?

in halfmoon, i get outta work at 3 so ill hit u up

10-4

Jeffy, I haven’t felt the love from you lately :(.

u forgot to say no homo

No, no I didn’t.

Get your Ford man meat out of here. This is strictly Chevy man meat

no ford homo speak in this thread!! Drew i didnt expect to net that much of a gain out of cam/exhaust/tune. then it may be worth it. if i picked up 60+whp id say its worth it. But for $500 or less and almost no fucking around i can strap a 100shot to it and be in the same boat and probably about as safe…

The more i weigh the options the more i want to leave the car alone, tint the windows and spray a 75 or 100 shot to it…once i sell the stock Z06 exhaust i think nick’s zex kit might have a new home.

I love you too buddy

That’s a great plan man, thats what i would do

its what im leaning towards at this point

I say go for it! you car looks sick too man. If there was a certain vette id buy, itd be a c5 zo6.

I heard you were thinkin about the spray, do it up man!

thanks man!!

you talking to me patty? cuz i heard you were looking to get rid of a certain zex kit…

Yes nancy, I was talking in your direction! :lol. I might let the dry kit go, Ill keep you up to date. You’ll need a bottle tho, Im not letting my 15lb’er go!

you SUNAVA BITCH!! haha let me know tho for real. soon as this stock z06 exhaust goes i think ill pick up a kit, nicks looks nice and thats what im leaning towards, but if your looking to let yours go let me know A.

Yeah def, I know my kit is retardedly easy to install, I think it took me all of an hour :lol. Check into if the LSX guys are running dry setups though, would want ya blowing your shit up