Pauly's 2001 Red Corvette Z06 Thread

hahaha. We’ll prob never run anyway. Just bustin his balls.

Side note… If the vr4 has a healthy pump gas tune though, there will be bus lengths.

lol Sully

lol. ^Hey, we still on for Nutz to Buttz Saturday? :gay

get that gay shit out of my thread :gtfo

They came in my house, insulted me in front of my family!

Not a fan of blackout, esp. on red but I like the fronts more than the rears
I can see the tinted tails leading to countless window tint hassling/tickets

Car looks good though man- real sharp

Thanks man! Yeah i def can see where it will atract more attention from the five oh, but i have tint, no front plate, loud exhaust, etc. If they wanna yank me, they have plenty of reason. And i did the blackout because for some reason lately ive been into black/red stuff, i think the theme fits the car well. If i ever do a new set of wheels, ill probably go with black. CCW offers wheels in a variety of finishes, and the wheels i would go with come in black. So, i have that option.

I personally would have done a lighter tint all around instead of super dark like that, but youre ALLBLACKEDOUTSON!!! :lol Looks pretty good!

:rofl:rofl:rofl Thanks mang!!! I would have expected a lesser comment from you! And i know, i almost never should have changed my user name !!

ur such a ricer!

Way to quote the pics noob.

Pauly and I could get some serious laughs fucking with people street racing…

“Aw shit, I gotta go put 93 octane in, BRB” As we switch cars…

are the backs stick on?

where the hell did your taillights go

He hid them becuase he realized they arent as cool as mine.

Flush kit>Nag’ed sunkers, lol

It looks like there are screws on it, so Im thinking no… idk tho

got any pics of yours?

Let me see what I can come up with, I recently switched computers and have not transferred much over.

Nothing yet, but in the meantime I found this picture of the new member 'ZO6’n’s car, after he stopped over to PJB’s.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2d2ghud.jpg

:rofl You mean before he stoped at PJB’s