Pauly's 2001 Red Corvette Z06 Thread

fuck off bitch tits!

nah they are fastened thru the screws that hold the lights on.

they is gone :ninja

theres a photo comparing flush tails to stock tails a few pages back IIRC. i posted it

ahh and you can see through them lol

Im still on the fence with the flush shit…

:rofl

Yes you can see thru them lol…

Adam yeah, i dont like them, if not blacked out the lights should stay stock and recessed.

looks good blacked out homie!!

Looks pretty good man, although IDK how I feel about the rear tint covers sitting out so far, they look kinda cheesy like their just flat black plastic you tape onto the rears…

Shoulda got some Nightshade and just did the stockers.

yea? whats your point baker?

I like the flush look.

Hella flush

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=14427

Hella gay.

Hella Bryan

Hella Hello

the flush look is gayer than aids. sorry trav.

the blackout look makes my balls hurt. WTF pauly?

AmpLive ft. Del the Funky Homosapien

this song kicks ass.

COOL STORY BRAH!!!

thanks man

They dont stick out at all, probably just the way the pic makes it seem? I guess you’d make a better opinion when seen in person.

Ummm thats from sticking them in that chicks ass last night :lol . Nuts in da ass dick in da pussy. Freak that bitch out.

no its from u being such a ricer pussy. o btw the gym has been good. REAL good actually. FAG!!!

Ricer, yes; pussy, no. Yeah it has you didnt say anything to me yesterday prick! i went at like 830, it was awesome. Like ten ppl there. i might start going at night

SPOTTED YA PAULY AKA ICEMAN AKA PAUL WALL
890 yesterday right b4 the tolls - I was in the 200

The front blackouts looked like vents from a far and pretty good !
Love the car man- def. clean and sounded good

:rofl:rofl:rofl

You see me getting off highbridge? Exit 8? Were you in the black/dark blue car that like gave it a quick boot when i hit the exit ramp?

Thanks man glad you like it!!! I was coming from scotia, had some time to kill in between classes, so i made a pass down 890 to find cops, there wasnt any so i blasted back to scotia exit :lol

Yea I saw you get off Curry rd or Highbridge, dnt remember -

haha I gave it a little wastegate dump/romp in case u didnt see me wave or
hear me lay on the horn