paypal question

If I link a creditcard to my paypal account and use it to add money to my account, does it work just as if I bought something in a store? I.e. its not considered cash advance or anything is it?

Good question, but you can send someone money with Paypal using your CC and then have them transfer the money back to you. You might get hit with the 3% trasnfer thing depending on which account you and they have.

y dont u jsut use ur bank account for money transfering as use ur CC as a back-up

i already do, but my one CC is doing a promo of a fixed 1.9%apr on all balance transfers for the life of the transfer. So i wanted to use the other CC and then transfer it over and have the cheap ass apr.

fyi, if you transfer it back and fourth you lose a percentage both times. i just did something similar to this to empty one of those charter one gift cards.

those things are sweet, you can setup all kinds of :snky: stuff with those gift cards. do they still sell those?.. i think they discontinued them…

those things are sweet, you can setup all kinds of :snky: stuff with those gift cards. do they still sell those?.. i think they discontinued them…

I dont think they do, they got bought out by Citizen and theyd ont seem to have any gift cards…try other banks, I think a lot of places do that.

-Cheater-