buy live points with paypal?

Is there a service out there where you can buy live points via paypal? I don’t want to use my CC, and since my PP account has like 60.00 or so in it I figure why not just use that instead.

anyone know of anything?

dont think so.

Unless you order a points card from somewhere, no.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&dfsp=32&from=R40&satitle=xbox+live+points&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=14226&sabfmts=1&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=32%26fsoo%3D2&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp=

i think he meant off of live, but that works steve.

don’t you have a paypal debit card dude?

Those are the biggest scam in the world. I rather transfer it for free to my bank account and wait the 3 days and use my normal debt card instead of paying the $1 per transaction fee on top of the other ass raping charges by paypal.

Depends what you do with it dude.

I got one when I routinely would sell a few thousand dollars in items on ebay a week.

I would pay all my bills with the card, then dump the rest into my bank account.

We would order more product with the card, and paypal was paying me 2.5% for every time I used the card as a credit card.

I got a statement the other day, I’ve earned over 2 grand in instant cash back by using my paypal card since 1999.

Not sure what you mean by $1 transaction fee. I would never take the card to an ATM, but using it as a credit works fine at every store.

Biggest Scam… no way biggest convenience. I get $ dropped in from the UK weekly, and it is great if i have no cash on me to just swipe that and know it is either there, or they will take it from my primary bank account for free.

OP: go to paypal.com and download the paypal plug in. It will allow you to accomplish what you want

+1, never had any charge. Use it like a cc but it subtracts form the paypal balance. It’s right up there with bacon imo…

Theres a hack to get free live points if thats ur thing.