Paypal debit card

I wasnt sure where to post this.

Anyways I’ve never had a problem using it at places where you can punch your pin number in ect.
But a few places I’ve used it at recently havent had the pin number option.
I’m just wondering how long these transactions stay pending thru paypal?
Google didnt seem to be much help.

Mine usually clears up in two to three days if I can’t use a pin.

That is when there is a balance in the paypal acct. If you are referring to paypal taking the money from your bank account, disregard what I said as I have no clue how long that takes.

No I set mine up to only use the paypal balance, having a debit card hooked to my bank account would encourage me to spend my savings haha.

Thanks, Im new to the paypal card, had it for a while but just started using it :smiley:

Also remember that you can only take $300 out of an ATM per day. I think that is the limit… And it does not matter if you call to extend it. We were on vacation this summer and one of my customers deposited $1500 in my account. I would have liked to pull that out, and instead I had to use my credit card, and day by day pull out the money and pay off the CC. Just make sure that you dont have any big cash plans as you can not just withdraw the $.

My paypal debit card has a visa or a mastercard logo on it, I forget which one.

You can take that to any bank, and get a cash advance on the money, and they give you the money, and give you a percentage for using your card.

I’m not sure if the new cards are like this.

I have a business premier card. It has a mastercard logo. You can not exceed the limits set forth on deposit restrictions. They are not set based on account balance or individual credit history. They are just what paypal has set as limits on the card. Trust me I have tried to change them, and been declined every time. I do not keep any balance in there anymore, but I used to house lots of money in there.

same.

Thanks for the other info about the atm, becuase I was planning on housing some cash in there instead of just a savings account (to play with thier money market ect)

good to know about the atm tho. I tend to not pull cash out, but you never know when you get one of those “I must have it” moments haha

Is there still crazy fees on these things? I remember when they first came out anytime you used the damn thing they charged you $1 to take money out, a $1 to buy something, etc.

free to use, atm fee’s apply to all debit cards tho

Ya. I just remember a few years ago when this first came out they charged you to use the damn thing. It was the dumbest shit ever. Glad its changed.

so i buy gas with my debit card, get home, the charge shows completed pin purchase, cool.

Right below it it says 75.00$ pending to the same place. I drive a honda theres no way i could pump 75$ worth of anything, is this some sonoco temp hold that has never happened before or what? I dont get it, but if i get fucked for paying at the pump I’m going ape shit.

Anyone?