Paypal Buyer Credit..

Anyone use it…

Pro’s

Con’s

lets ask this first…

what is your reason for wanting to use this / finding it desirable vs. any credit card etc?

i was just wondering about it, i dont have a credit card, i had one and paid it off and closed it.

the reason I ask is because this is really just another credit card / credit line… so you need to weight your needs against the benefits (rewards, 0% for one year type stuff, apr %, etc)

and also the auction i want to buy he only accepts paypal.

i understand this is essentially a credit card, i was just wondering if anyone used it and what they thought about it.

and i was wondering about the finance options and such.

its a credit card… it has 30% interest…

i have an open line of like 750 with them only because they gave me no interest on an large item i bought way back when

you can use any credit card with paypal. but as viper said… it’s a tool to be used as long as it fits the need.

eek 30%

they talk about no interest and no payment options but i dont see the options on the auction or know how to use it.

its not 30%, mine is 20.8%. High none-the-less. I pay it off then find something else I cant afford.

avoid it if you can. i can almost guarantee the auction doesnt require paypal buyer credit, just paypal. might wanna double check

it said just paypal, but i tossed around the option of using buyer credit, after reading about it i think im gonna stay away from it.

ditto