PCB PIEZOTRONICS

just got done sending my resume to about 18 places for a possible internship after making countless phone calls and doing lots of research, some of the places i sent to were in this weeks sunday paper on the back of the job finder, but the place in the title says to walk in and apply, obv. theyre looking for a grduate with a few years experience but i did SAE at UB for a little more than a year (I had to stop cause i had too much stuff to balance between work n school and bills), so I figured tomorrow id go over there and give it a shot, anyone familiar with this place?

I applied and was offered a job, but they had some weird catch with having to be on call 24/7 so I passed. This was IT department obviously.

yea…they like to just do interviews a lot to see whats on the market and not hire…i interviewed there…they do have a full workout facility for employees

Try to get into Moog <fucking sick company
Calspan is ok

Moog is very difficult to get a job as an intern. I am going to school for engineering and my girlfriends uncle is an engineer there. He has been trying to get me an internship for the past couple years. He has pretty much put it to me every year that unless I was family there is a very slim chance of being hired. It’s worth a shot though, like violator stated it is a very sick company.

^Moog will likely have layoffs shortly after getting a democrat elected into office.

Moog’s aircraft controls division has had a LOT of drama there… Let’s just say they were the cause of the JSF (F-35) only flying aircraft to almost crash last may… Lockheed Martin basically kicked Moog’s management out of the way and inserted their own management team to get the problem fixed… 40 upper level LM managers moved into EA and took over… they’re down to about 20 now, but still have problems, and are in a LOT of deep shit with LM due to this.

I don’t work for them, in fact I interviewed multiple times, and probably could’ve gotten into the space systems division, but the place CREEPED me out. The vibe in the place was just strange; strange to the point of being very very uncomfortable just being in there.

^ Servotronics is a good company, they have gained lots of business from Moog’s customer service problems.

i have a friend that works down in their Carolina plant… he started up here and likes it a lot.

My mom usedto work for PCB and i believe scoobytrap still does. Seemed like an ok company to be with although it was so long ago that i don’t really remember. I know they used to do alot of shit with quartz…

PCB a good company, I think scoobytrap left and went to moog…good bennies