peace bridge?

Here is a crappy cell picture of one of the arches made of antlers with LED lights at Jackson Hole.

looks like it’s christmas time and those are christmas lights?

No, it is public square/park they can’t be Christmas lights. :wink:

That little town square is cool there with the elk antler arches in each corner.

Oh, and we’re not getting a new peace bridge, didn’t you people learn anything from the YEARS of bitching back and forth between our politicians about it. I’ve just accepted it.

I like the lights, :tup: to trying to make our city look less like a hell hole.

I a big fan of LEDs, have replaced every bulb except headlights in the V, John Deere headlights, and some interior bulbs. With the price continuing to decrease more useful applicaitions will continue to pop up.

:blah:decorative holiday season lights!!! lol

nvm i missed the point lol, you were showing how LED lights look nice, not that the town was trying to spruce things up :picard:

These lights have been in the planning for some time now. The LED’s are actually much cheaper way of lighting the bridge, therefore they will be saving money in the long run.

just so we are clear the other bridge they are planning will be a companion bridge, the peace bridge as it stands will not be taken down or replaced. it means one of them will be a dedicated commercial truck bridge while the other will be only passenger vehicles.

fun fact to those who say its not needed…as of jan 09 the port of buffalo peace bridge crossing is the MOST heavily used commercial bridge in all of the northern border.

to get back on what this topic was originally about. i saw the lights as i was driving home the other nite. i was like hmph interesting. it def makes it more visually appealing though.

:tup: to trying to polish a terd.

saw this last night, it ruled, but was confusing as fuck.

looks good…

Nice touch. Never had a problem with the bridge itself. Open up more inspection booths and all is fine.