pedialyte...

i’ve been puking all over the place all fucking day. Anyone use this shit?

You ate peanut butter didn’t you. Just drink water and eat light grains.

works like gatorade but much better… pedialyte it up man

word. i am puking like fucking crazy. I was shitting like crazy, then hung out the bathroom window and puked all over. There was some guy watching from the carwash.

check the expiration dates on the bottle if you buy that shit. Nobody buys it. And those Gerber Graduate “bits of chicken in mucus” crap. Always expired.

do the pedialyte. be warned, its not the best tasting thing, but it works wonders.

[quote=“newman,post:4,topic:24757"”]

word. i am puking like fucking crazy. I was shitting like crazy, then hung out the bathroom window and puked all over. There was some guy watching from the carwash.

[/quote]

thats fucking badass.

if you have a food borne illness, go to a grocery store and get a mini bottle of apple cider vinegar.

Do a shot of two tablespoons of vinegar, then thank me in the morning.

You might want to brush your teeth after, its not good for the enamel on your teeth.

hung over eh?

haha.
Pydialite works amazing…get the grape. Helps restore everything you just puked up

[/quote]

lol, shitting and puking simultaneously

Maybe carbon fiber will cure you.

[/quote]

:lol: WTF?
I am trying to picture this at the same time wondering why you would puke out the window.
Oh yeah, I keep pedialyte in stock for my daughter.

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:12,topic:24757"”]

:lol: WTF?
I am trying to picture this at the same time wondering why you would puke out the window.
Oh yeah, I keep pedialyte in stock for my daughter.

[/quote]

because the toilet was filled with shit. I was not about to stick my face in there.

Couldn’t you use a garbage can or something?:lol:
Is there frozen puke on the side of your house now?:lol:

thread of the year!

[quote=“JustinH,post:8,topic:24757"”]

if you have a food borne illness, go to a grocery store and get a mini bottle of apple cider vinegar.

Do a shot of two tablespoons of vinegar, then thank me in the morning.

You might want to brush your teeth after, its not good for the enamel on your teeth.

[/quote]

it needs to be braggs brand, most shit in the stores is over processed

u should have puked ON the man at the carwash. that rly woulda given him something to look at

haha, i had the exact same thing happen to me one time. ate some spoiled food, it hit me all at once. ran to the bathroom and started pooping my brains out. all of a sudden in mid-shit i get the feeling that i had to throw up and fast. i was still shitting though, so i knew i wasnt fuckin goin anywhere. luckily for me, when i barfed i did so hard enough that it made it the 3 feet over to the bathroom sink for the most part. ugh, that fucking sucked.

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:14,topic:24757"”]

Couldn’t you use a garbage can or something?:lol:
Is there frozen puke on the side of your house now?:lol:

[/quote]

Yes.

It’s awful.

pics or ban