Peformance Auto & Sound Magazine Group Buy

Hey guys, my name is Jimmy, I’m a sales coordinator at Performance Auto & Sound Magazine. My editor and I have been working to get somemore exposure to local and national car clubs, so we’ve created a group subscription plan to better benefit both the car clubs and the overall quality of the rides that are featured.

We worked out a group subscription plan. Here’s how it goes. I worked out a subscription discount plan for $15.

$15 gets you:

2 year year subscription to the mag
1 PAS T-Shirt
1 Current copy of the mag
1 Poster

On top of this promotion, if Son240sx can combine for 100 subs, it will receive:

A website review on www.pasmag.com and in the mag
A feature car that fits a basic criteria.

I’d definitely like to get you guys involved with this program if anyone’s interested. Please forward your sub requests to jimmy@pasmag.com
(please provide your name, contact number)

Thanks!

Is there a minimum number of subs needed for the $15 offer?

I’m in, please pm me for instructions of payment. Thanks

what if your have a sub already? does it add on or do you get double mag per month?

Sorry for the late reply guys, here it goes:

spd-dmn- no there is no minimum number of subs for the $15 offer. But like I said, as soon as the club gets to 100, then you guys are eligible for a feature car in the mag.

S. Ebrahimi- I’ve pm’d you on the terms.

blu2fourty-I’ll get back to you on that question, I have to see how we can work out a deal for you - either to start a new sub, or add on to your current one.

save 5 bucks on this , @ the autoshow they go for 20 for this but atleast you get to talk to sexy girls ^^

I am In for this… LMK how it works and stuff… Thanks :smiley:

i’m in. just pm me on how this is gonna work.

Email’d.

I sent you an e-mail with my info,

Tim

HAHA wait till near the end and they go for $10, wait till this years Drift Nation

Hey I signed up for this at the Auto Show…15 bucks. I’ve still yet to recieve my first magasine. Anyone else still waiting?

NOPE ! Im subscribing 2 yrs now, both signed up at the previouse Drift Nation events…dude i dont think youre getting your copies :frowning:

Sounds cool, I would be in if you decide to come out to a meet and collect cash. I don’t do online paying.

HAHA wait till near the end and they go for $10, wait till this years Drift Nation[/quote]

i got mines from the last drift nation event for $10 but was only 1 year

NOPE ! Im subscribing 2 yrs now, both signed up at the previouse Drift Nation events…dude i dont think youre getting your copies :([/quote]

Crap! I don’t even know who to contact regarding this…ahh well it was only 15 bucks and I did get a free t-shirt.

well before I’d have anything to do with this mag on a retail or sub basis I would submit to PAS that they take a good, LONG look at other magazines like The Aussie based High performance imports, ZOOM, and fastfours… also look at Option2 and racer boy In Japan…

Maybe if the magazine wasn’t idetical to 12 other US/Can based magazines that i dont buy either, I’d be interested.