People On the Board You Want to Meet and Why..

i was messing around man…lol

's cool

Add 98teg to my list,… He should be coming over thursday though…
so ahh…yeah…and because he speaks spanish…lmao <-- i think hes p.rican…not sure though

and anyone that likes to get wasted on friday nights…

holla :tup: or :tspry: :tspry:

I can’t really think of anyone I havn’t met that I wanted to meet yet. Maybe that dude with a white maxima in lancaster with the BARF sticker on the back window.

And uhh… what’s his name sherbert, zorbwart, zwarbite just because he had a turbo mini-van and those are :pimp:

Anyone else with ghey 4-door sedans, and that one guy who’s a friend of walker who wants to run the turblo probe again.

I haven’t met anyone one here that I didn’t know before hand. I wouldn’t mind having a chance to meet some of you guys/gals… some of you sound cool/fun/interesting.

The only ones I know are Jack, SilverGTP, Choda, and JEG. and I work with 3 out of those 4.

98SS10 … he comes up with the best NWS stuff

I forgot a few…

BuickGN - He’s Geekier than I am…
Krazyjon - He’s the man

ok for those who care

its ZAH-WAR-BIT

and yes it means nothing

I want to meet kingsario’s avatar :tup:

RG4L and newmans elise (maybe newman aswell)

and everybody else

hey… I represent that :stuck_out_tongue: lol

rubicant
newman
jack
jeg
montecarlo chick

and most of the mustang peeps :stuck_out_tongue: But like I said, I’d like to meet just about everyone here

oh… and bitches n hoes lol

We gotta get a beer sometime or something. “something” could also mean man love… :wink: :hitit:

then why don’t you say what you mean and mean what you say?

lol

:word:, definitely kevin. did your old man like the “compensation pack” I sent him? :snky:

and probably xander for a few :beer2: your pop and I were “racing” on road XXX two nights ago - saw the HID’s behind me coming up quick :wink:

Any of the female members that I haven’t already met…

'Cause they’re chix!!!

i was prob friggn sleeping

I’d like to meet everyone considering i only met like 2 maybe 3 people… ever… lol

Anyone. I’d at least like to meet 'em.