People On the Board You Want to Meet and Why..

I think we need a wintertime Office Depot meet. :tup:

hmm…i dunno who i’d want to meet specifically…

i either know or have met just about the majority of the people on here :slight_smile:

have we met before…I dunno

sc_steve, since we did live in the same town and i used to see him drive by all the time.
montecarlochick, just because.

probably more people. i can’t think.

hmm…yea…now that i think about it…SC_Steve…cause …well i don’t know…just because…also walter…just because everyone else wants to meet him and i’ll just feel left out…

i will update more later

is jessica alba on the board? i’d like to meet her.

oh and newman…so i can punch him in the face and steal his cool mittens :slight_smile:

i’m looking at them now.

i havent really met alot of people, mostly cause my car is crap and breaks all the time. so i want to meet alot of you, the only meet i made it to last season was at taffys and only three other cars showed, then i raced bigairskier on zee highway with an fairly untuned setup that felt faster than my currently tuned setup. argggh. i look forward to coming to alot of meets this year and putting faces to names.

heh. i’ll probably be at a few meets this year since i have a car i like… finally.

hahaha…your lucky…cause if matt never told you that he threw the other one on top of the entertainment center…you would be MITTENLESS!!!11!!1!!1

and i would have 1 of them…MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what you don’t know is that i have 3 pairs… FTW.

BAH…i have been foiled!!!1 :uhh:

:gay3:

Violator, no really

anyone who sends a threat to me in a PM

we should grab a beer

I would like to meet anyone who I have not met yet and anyone who is down to earth and genuine. that is all

LOL

:word: hahahahah :lol: :wtf:

http://users.adelphia.net/~cdabable/Thug.jpg

uh oh…I am an e-thug now until I get the car painted…:eek:

Well I haven’t really met anyone so I’d like to meet everyone. Well, I sorta met Jeller and Hank because I’ve bought stuff from both of em.

Hmm, tops on the list:

ZD - Because he walks the fine line between jerk and genuine, but seems like he’s probably actually a nice guy

Newman - Because he’s a fellow mechanical engineer but doesn’t seem like a typical engineer-pencil-pushing-nerd

Jagermeister - Because I’m intrigued by his car and I’m sure he’s cool too!\

87FoxGT - Because I just love a man in uniform! Er, I mean because he seems cool and his car is sick!

I imagine I’ll be running into people this summer. I moved into a house 1/4 mile from the Mighty on Eggert so there will probably be times this summer when I’ll hear rumbling, tire peeling, and Pssshhhing from my backyard and I’ll come running! :tup: