People with ATT plans

I have a 28% TWC discount I pay 150ish a month after everything I never looked at the break down.

I’ll have to look. Our plan has a 20% discount

i’d be curious to know how the discount is applied… @LZ I see I am not the only one who still has the nice TWC discount :slight_smile:

39.99 per month, unlimited voice and text, 1gb 3g data.

iphone 4.

Page plus (verizon network).

Works for me. I load a bunch of coupons on it, and paid 34 bucks last month.

where are you getting coupons for cell phone bills?

Id imagine he is buying Verizon Gift cards for cheaper. Then paying his bill with them

that’s a great idea

I buy prepaid codes from Callingmart. Have used them for years.

They charge no tax and you get the codes instantly after paying them.

The latest codes are always on Retailmenot for Callingmart.

So callingmart, already discounts Verizon prepaid by a few percent, so you pay under face value without any codes, but you can still stack them.

Also they have a loyalty program, you get a penny off per dollar you spent in the previous month.

I think the best deal I did with them,was 3 percent off face value, then another 7 percent off face value stacked with a few bucks in loyalty codes.

I’m going to go in there this week and switch my Mobile Share plan. We get 22% on AT&T through Absolut.

Question…

I have a Galaxy S4 now, At&t. My upgrade isn’t due for a long bit, like 6-8 months IIRC. I really want the Note 4. I have the old unlimited plan with 450/minutes/month.

• Should I buy the Note 4 outright and sell S4 for cash (it’s a lot of money, doubt my phone is worth much, it’s a little scratched up)
  • Switch to this plan, does it let me resign for a Note 4?
  • GO T-mobile and fuck AT&T

It caps our data after only 5 GB which is brutally slow, anyways. I hit a few GB a month easily on my phone. So I’m not opposed to a new plan I guess if it makes sense. Thoughts?

switching the plan will not give you a early upgrade. You can switch plans, then open a new line getting the Note 4. After that call and switch phone numbers for 2 the lines and suspend the old line for $5-$10 a month till the contract is up. Sell your S4 and it should cover the suspension fee. Or go to tmobile.