People with ATT plans

‘Given the avalanche of new smartphones this fall, there’s a good chance that your data use is about to spike as you put that fresh hardware through its paces. If so, AT&T might just have you covered. It’s running a promo between September 28th and October 31st that doubles the amount of data you get with its Mobile Share Value plans, whether or not you’re a new customer. Signing up for the special rates nets you up to a hefty 100GB per month of shared data at the high end. However, the starter offer is arguably the best – $130 per month (plus line fees) gets you 30GB to play with, which should hopefully accommodate your family’s Netflix viewing habits. AT&T’s deal isn’t necessarily as sweet as what you’ll get with Sprint or T-Mobile, which start at a respective $100 and $140 per month for roughly the same service. However, it’s competitive enough that it could keep you on Big Blue’s network for a little while longer.’

:bigtup:

called this morning

Grandfathered Verizon unlimited data plan FTW!

if your using that much data on a cellular device you need to get a life… or highspeed internet at your house

Its a family plan with 3 lines?

so if I already have a mobil share plan, what action is required?

We have 4 phones and an iPad. Always go over 10gb every month.

• Updated - - -

The estimated bill went from 230 down to 176 :slight_smile:

found better article:

AT&T today announced that it is launching a new limited-time promotion for its Mobile Share Value Plans, offering double the amount of data for new and existing customers with monthly data plans of 15GB or more.

Under the promotion, customers with monthly shared data plans of 15GB will now be receiving 30GB of data, while those on 20GB, 30GB, 40GB, and 50GB plans will see an increase to 40GB, 60GB, 80GB, and 100GB of data, respectively. In order to receive the promotion, new and existing customers must sign up by October 31.

The promotional pricing applies to new and existing customers who buy a phone under the AT&T Next early upgrade program, and also includes those who bring their own smartphone or purchase one at full price. In addition to data, the plans include unlimited talk, text, and international messaging.

The move follows an announcement from Sprint last month that offers 20GB of shared data plus an additional 2GB of data per line for $100 a month to new customers switching from other carriers. Additionally, Sprint is offering up to $350 (via Visa Prepaid Card) to cover early termination fees for users switching from other carriers.

I just went from 10gb shared to 30gb shared for $2 more/month.

meh im still on sprint just for the unlimited everything.

but what are you paying for that?

I’ve got 5 smart phones sharing 30gb for $40/month after tax.

Yea I should have been more clear :lol:

I do enjoy posting HEY YOU WILL SAVE MONEY and jerk offs reply with I have unlimited on XYZ

Now which location has a bendy 6+ in stock?

10gb data sharing with my self for 115, couple that with my 17% discount it’s about 98$/month after taxes

Sent from my iPhone 6

I’m grandfathered in with unlimited data with ATT :tup:

I suspect most people who still have unlimited would be better off if they didn’t have it at this point… (factoring everything in)

when I switched to the shared deal one my users had to drop it and we are saving something like $1000 a year… that pays for a lot of overages.

And here i am nursing my 8 year old grandfathered plan

I pay $140 a month for two lines, unlimited data on both lines, unlimited text on both lines.

if i ever decide to add a phone to my plan everything but the data carries over.

I also have 700 minutes a month… and my current roll over balance is over 3000…

Good thing my fucking data gets throttled after i use 3gb

I have 5 iphones, 30GB of data, unlimited voice and text for $200. (also free mobile hotspots and international texting)

I pay something like $150 a month now after tax/etc for 30gb unlimited text/calling for 3 iPhones

I will never leave ATT since I got granfathered in.

450 min with roll over (so like 3000 min in reserve)
unlimited data
unlimited text
unlimited mobile to mobile

$81/month

Plus, I have gone to Canada a few times and got screwed up with a $200 bill for usage, I called and they credited me back and are pretty easy to deal with.

Only thing I hate is they limit unlimited users after 5GB due to congestion but they can give new signups 10GB no problem.

To those on the Mobile Share plans with ATT, do you have a discount? If so does it it get applied to the main bill “data” and each line you add? Last I asked ATT they said no only the Mobile Share part would have the discount applied which doesn’t make it worth it for me to switch away from the traditional family plan we are on.