People With Money In the Market

Bro im not really sure. I checked my accounts today and saw green all over on the pages and got confused so i just closed it out. But serious today was very nice to me. :wiggle: It makes up for the fact that i hurled doing deadlifts today and now my balls hurt.:shrug:

:slight_smile:

back up! still in the red, but holla at locutus predicting the future

how is everyone else doing?

-1.9% 1/1 - 4/1

My mutual fund account went to +.04% after Fridays close HAHAHA YES!!! IN THE GREEN. After todays open I am sure it is looking toward red again. Not to gloat or anything but…my etrade account over 20%.

wouldn’t you mean in the black?

I’m still down 4.7% YTD, but my strategy is long term.

The program shows gains as green so…
Everyones strategy should be long term but that dosent mean you dont diversify and make money where you can. Bottom line is making money is looking out for your long term. Not losing money and saying that it is your strategy haha. I am just messing with you though i know what you are saying.

:slight_smile: Bump what are you guys looking at to do well over the next 6-12 months? There will be a great deal of money to be made on a economic recovery(assumin we are near) and an election year. What are you placing your money on?
Stocks i plan to hold for quite some time:
PCS
UBS
C
Stocks I am considering:
PFE
PG
JNJ(jackstands not included)
Looking into some REIT’s but too soon junior comes to mind.

STI- bought in at the bottom just above $50, looking for either a merger or a recovery to boost the price.

HSBC- I’m an employee and I have the option to put $500 a month into options at 20% below market price.

MO/PM- Addict your customer base, and they will always buy your product.

BWLD- everyone loves wings, doubled my investment and still climbing

Ohh i forgot about the vice stocks i have been meaning to pick one up. I think I will hit one of the booze ones since i am a large supporter of drinking on a regular basis. Damn STI is moving pretty good today. I can’t wait for the FCC to announce something in SIRI so i can get that infectious wound out of my portfolio.

Went long on PFE @ $19.84 for price and the dividend. LVLT hit a couple of days ago not bad. Very surpised at the action in F lately. Anyone who got in the lows of the already hit a double. Don’t forget ya’ll May 17th is option experations day.

“Sell in May and go away”
KK

BTW was in the top 500 for the Fast Money stock picking contest anyone else try it?

Well I bought 600 shares of GE after the earning released at 31.90 and will be holding this for a very long time. Right now I’m thinking about getting into pharmaceutical companies. Pfizer is at it lowest in 17 years, and SGP. It’s kinda risky with pharma but hey…no risk no gain :slight_smile:

Pfizer is going to replace SIRI as soon as i see a decent time to unload it. I never planned to hold it this long :frowning: I also need to get rid of DEIX sometime and already held it through some great earnings like an ass. I am expecting it to do well the next few months though since they are leaving CC and going to BBY for most of their stuff.

Praxair stock went up $4.10 today. I’m ok with that…

F YOU WARREN BUFFETT! Thats all kthanxbye

:fry: I missed that!

Too bad I only have a fraction of my 401k in PX stock now that they stopped selling it to us at a discount. :sword:

Oh well, maybe my 401k will flip to positive growth this year!

Another strong day from STI, its finally starting to suck less. I still think they get bought out as soon as someone scrapes together some money to do so.

Edit because Joe decided to post while i was typing. That asshole liberal would do such a thing. ^ was to Fry.
^ I hope you lose all of your money so i can come on the intraweb and talk about how much better I am then you. HAHA naw but your 401K should be getting close to even at this point right?

Anybody enter the CNBC stock market challenge? More currently make sure you have your hand on the exit door we are due for another correction soon.

KK

Chewing Orbits since it came out and encouraging everyone I know to do the same finally paid off today.

eww, the market is sucking today. my portfolio is universally down. -$300 in a hour and a half on a relatively small investment :fail: