Peoples language on the forums

Ok guys honestly I am a bit dissapointed here, we are supposed to be either adults or close to adults (for the teens here). Every other post I see guys saying F*** this and F*** that, I have been in the club for a while now and I know that the mods and long term members agreed that talking like that has no place here. Have some respect for the other members and yourself and pull out a thesaurus if you cant think of anything more intelligent to say.

All this hate and crap has got to stop on here, grow up and start to act like you were actualy in front of the other members. I am not going after anyone in paticular I just am surprised how often I am seeing this.

I’m pretty sure most people that write fuck on here would just as well say it in person.

Maybe optional swear filters are a good idea.

I can’t believe someone made a pottymouth complaint thread.

I don’t agree, keep the fuckin filthy language around, its the ghetto-slang and 1337-$p33|< I can’t stand.

My point exactly I guess thanks for the help, myself I try to be a little more respectfull to other members and the club.

i swear like its my job in person just because i get annoyed easy and i am always mad about something. but on here you rarely see me swear. point being in a certain time or place it is acceptable as long as its not every other word.

slang is what annoys me more, i can deal with swearing because i take it as being said in all good intention, cursing at someone is wrong, overly using it is wrong but " man that’s f***ing stupid!" when u hit a wall or something is acceptable.

“hey f***ers how the f***s it going ehh” that’s not.

my point. everything in moderation.

What is the fucking point of this thread?

I have noticed a steady decline in stupidity on these boards recently.
We have the numerous bans to thank for that, I think.

Swearing is not really an issue on the forums, I’m trying to quit myself… It’s alot more difficult than I thought.

i will agree with that…for the most part

except for birdhouse hahahah

i have noticed an increase

lol hes what keeps this forum alive