pepsi in glass bottle???

I heard from somebody that the bottles often found in other coutries have real sugar and not that high fructose corn syrup bullshit?

Did you see the news the other night?
They were talking about plastic containers and the bad chemicals in them.
I think my mom was the last person to buy Coke in a glass bottle in WNY.
She NEVER used tupperware or any other plastic container if she could avoid it.
My parents are friends with the founder of Ecology & Enviornment and he once told
them that plastic is bad to keep/cook food in.
My mother even took butter out the plastic when she bought it and put it in glass.
She also hated peanut butter in plastic.

[quote=“theblue,post:21,topic:33806"”]

I heard from somebody that the bottles often found in other coutries have real sugar and not that high fructose corn syrup bullshit?

[/quote]

yea and the real sugar tastes sooo much different… I personally don’t like the taste at all…

Coke is the same around the world, I prefer Coke over pepsi anyway

[quote=“Joe,post:5,topic:33806"”]

we still have about 20 cases of the glass bottles in my dad’s garage. they are prob flat as fuck though

[/quote]

Ummm, i think im gunna need to purchase a case off of you to confirm whether or not its still good.:snky:

hey anyone wanna buy some in the glass bottles then?
edit: damn, just beat me out

OMG CLEAR PEPSI FTW

Almost every place in Europe has glass bottles

johns looking for the original coca cola with the cocaine in it.

actually doesnt coca cola always bring the bottles back around christmas

If you go up to clifton hill the coke outlet there has glass bottled coke all year round

I don’t know how many people here have tried it but Coke Blac is amazing IMO. To top it off it even comes in a glass bottle.

glass bottles of pepsi are right next to the crystal pepsi stand at Tops

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:22,topic:33806"”]

Did you see the news the other night?
They were talking about plastic containers and the bad chemicals in them.
I think my mom was the last person to buy Coke in a glass bottle in WNY.
She NEVER used tupperware or any other plastic container if she could avoid it.
My parents are friends with the founder of Ecology & Enviornment and he once told
them that plastic is bad to keep/cook food in.
My mother even took butter out the plastic when she bought it and put it in glass.
She also hated peanut butter in plastic.

[/quote]

I can’t stand drinks in plastic. What I hate even more is the fact that they push those 20oz bottles of pop on you as the only option at gas stations and machines. Yay, piss warm as soon as I open it. :tdown: I just won’t buy them. I hardly drink any pop anymore, cans when I do. I have a water purifier, and I fill empty Sobe glass bottles with that water and put them in the fridge. And take them everywhere. The fridge water jug is also glass. Other than that I drink de-caf iced tea all day long. Fuck plastic.

I think my uncle picks up a case every now and again during his truck trips to middle america… I will see if he still gets them maybe we can get a group buy! lol!