Performance Products Group Buy - Beat The Border

Hey Guys,

As the fall comes around I know you all start to think about your winter projects. What I want to offer is a monthly (or more frequent if it makes sense) group buy where we can share the shipping and brokerage costs among many purchases. If you want something small that didn’t make sense to bring up by itself, this is the perfect time to buy.

We have accounts with some of the best warehouses in the states, so we can have many different products shipped directly from one location. Please PM me, or post here with what you’re looking for and I’ll do my best to give you a price that can’t be beat.

We will have to charge tax of course, being a legit business, but I am confident we’ll still be able to beat whatever pricing you find online, AND you’re helping support local business (which is important if you want to have knowledgeable, trustworthy shops around).

The most beneficial part about ordering through SG however, is that we back up and support everything we sell. Technical questions, installation questions or tuning help, we’re there. We’ll even give you a deal on installing it for you.

A few manufacturers we’re featuring on this group buy (our first, but hopefully not our last!):

Samco
SPC
AEM
APEXi
Injen
Skunk2 (spacers!)
Supertech
Koyo
ARP
Hawk
KW
GReddy
HKS
Walbro
Exedy
Progress

As we start to sell more we will start to inventory popular items, so don’t forget to think of SG when you’re thinking about buying parts!

EDIT:

The Group Buy Is Going To End NOVEMBER 1st at 1pm. Make sure you get your order in BY THEN to save! We’ve already got a few big things ordered up and we can’t wait to bring you guys all your pretty new parts. We’re off to SEMA on the 2nd so I want to make sure everything is done before we go.

Thanks guys! Happy Halloween Shopping!