Performance shop review

Hey guys, just wanted to give you guys a first hand experience with Jay over at Vindicatemotorsports. You can check out his website out @ http://vindicatemotorsports.com/

Anyways, some of you guys may already know, but I just completed my sr20det swap into my s14.

First off his shop is located out in Tavistock, a bit far yes, (for those in the GTA area) but trust me, worth the drive!

Right off the bat, from first dealings of sourcing out his engine, to going there physically was a pleasant experience. He’s a very personable guy, very honest and upfront about what he is offering. He knew that I wasn’t that mechanically inclined, and actually spent his time explaining to me what he was doing throughout the swap. (mind you, he also mentioned he never had a customer stay with him the whole time while he was doing the swap)

With any swap, there are always small kinks that get in the way, and Jay along with his partner took their time to solve each small problem. Their attention to detail is what I find most impressive, and in the end is what I find that counts.

Anyways, I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a great shop with a great guy running it. I know in this day and age, it’s always difficult finding a shop that combines all attributes we all look for, reputation, reliability, honesty, and a fair price.

If anything, if you have a question just shoot him a pm, or just call him. I’m sure you wont be disappointed!

“2.4L Motors in 1st Gen and 2nd Gen Neons”

K/W