performance world 09

anyone attending? anyone putting their cars in?

There is a possibility I may launch the release of my new car there.

what is performance world? i feel like i need to get out of under a rock? any web links?

i was going put my g35 in the show , but i cant afford not haveing my car for 4 days, but my buddy is his group is called ENC

what day does performance world start and end

I’ll prolly come out and shoot. If anybody wants pics of their cars lemme know.

more infos!

if theres at least 4 -5 cars going to the show, i will join too…in fact, im still waiting on my parts to ship…

If at least 5 people want to enter their cars, you can use the discounted rate ($60 instead of $75) and enter them together under SON240SX.

i might be putting in the skyline again. same as last year. although im not sure yet as it will be dependent on weather my car gets put in a booth or with one of my friends teams.

alex, you realy dont need to post this, we all know your ricer will be at every and any show

haha

and we all know that you will still be chasing after any girl even ones with severe cases of eczema.:cool:

Alex, dont’ put your car in. your bringing the value of my skyline down!

We are bringing 2 S1DC cars there under the KJOHN innovations booth.

when and where is this

edited.

i will have a small booth in hall 1. hope to meet some people at the show.

www.performanceworldcarshow.com

if mike holms is going to be ther ill go just to tell him personaly hes a douchbagggggg

I’ll be there one of the days.

What shop/company are you going to be with?

hi there im from ottawa and i will be entering my 240sx at the show come check it out it was a feature in september issue of pasmag