Personal watercraft

sooo i got back from h2oi last night and walked in my garage and saw what my dad just bought. he was thinkin about buyin it, looked around, got a good deal. he already drove it once and absolutley loves it.

its an 04 Honda aquatrax R12x Turbo… the dealership got it on trade for a big seadoo RTX ($15,000). the owner of denooyer chevy owned this jetski.

it was only ridden in lake george and has only 51 hrs and the thing is honestly mint.

here 2 pics.

Sick, install a BOV.

Daaaaaang.

turbzzzzzzzzzzz

nice…

GT3076 or bust

Pete,

Take pics of yourself while ghost riding it…

i dunno how that would work lol.

its too bad the seasons over. i wanna atleast try it once before he puts it away.

kramer, its a 1.2L 165hp… plenty enough. no big turbz. i heard ppl do bolt-ons… i gotta join some PWC forums to learn more about em.

its also got this manual trim thing that you can put the rear thing up and down to get max acceleration. i also heard it does between 69-75mph…

shit better turn 18,000RPM and 230MPH or you’re gonna have to find another ride home.

jetskis are fun for the first 20 minutes… but without a bunch of other yahhoooos to ride with they are boring to me. BUT they are fast and fun at times. Just hate the never ending Braahh, Brahhh, Brahhhh… while you skip across the lakes in a straight line. Not to mention they EAT gas. Atleast the 2 stokers we had. Top speed on one was 76mph, other did 68. And you would put $150 in a weekend easy.

nice rides though!!! go freeze your balls off now on it! lol

That’s pretty badass.

Not something I’d want to own though (see kkkustom’s post as to why.)

yea i went out on one a few weeks ago… an old 1995 seadoo 600… it was too cold but it was fun.

i didn’t buy it, my father did… he drove one and absolutley loved it then bought it. i’m glad he took my advice and got a turbo honda.

i know a couple ppl who have them so its not like i’ll be the only one rollin around on it.

Cool. Are you going to tune it up like a NASCAR pitstop?

yea me and jeffy gordon are gonna tune it up.

Haha sick!

:rofl

put a Tial on i t

that would be sick!!!

Thanks

yea no prob

things mad nice i ride i joined pwctoday.com its a local forum where do you ride