08 RXP-X

Im thinking about buying a jet ski, and fell in love with this one. I was wondering if anyone had/knew anyone with one and if they had any problems with it. I also am trying to find out the top speed on it but cant find anything yet. It has a supercharged 255hp engine in ti so it should go good ;D 0-50 in 2.9secs

i’ve driven one of the 215hp supercharged ones quite a bit and those are superfun, with 255hp I can only bet its a whole lot better, 70+mph on the water feels facking fast ;D

yea thats pretty sweet i rode my aunt and uncles this weekend and dumped it on sacandaga lol

Lol nice thats where my camp is at. The 215hp one does 70??

that seems kinda slow for 215 h/p for that little amount of weight …my camps up there 2

my boat has over 300hp and it goes 50mph, water has alot more resistance than air+pavement, but yes it goes upwards of 70 and that feels damn fast going across the water

Yea i thought the 255 would be good for 85 maybe a bit more. They are surprisingly heavy, 774lbs for the Rxp-x. I know they come with 2 starter keys, ones governed for 25, the other for 50, then the normal key.

o idk we just got a boat and it hasnt hit the lake yet and thats only got like 125 hp

Yea, water makes it seem so much quicker. I know my old man used to have a few drag boats i wish he kept, anywhere from 95-110 depending on lake conditions, pitch etc, thats gotta be silly bein 6" off the water

yea just a little im gonna try takin the boat out this weekend maybe if we gettin running run its old lol

Yea we have a 17’ 1982 Glastron with a 4 in it right now, does about 42-43 on a good day lol. Sacandaga is where its at, the cops are pretty chill with just about anything there other than huge weekends and shit

yeah theres no speed limit on the lake I have a house on, I got some guy at the public docks to give me a ride in his boat and we went about 90mph and thats flyin for a boat, thing was loud as hell to, it was just headers-small straight pipe for the exhaust :wow

lol we got a 75 something with a chevy 2.8 lol

^Yup thats exactly what he had, i was half tempted to build one but its not very practical right now, and waves over 3" your fucked lol, and gas is $6 a gallon on the lake.

thats why we have a 10gallon gas cart, we just throw it in the car, fill up at a pump and save about $1.50 a gallon, then wheel it out to the boat and fill up.

Ive been trying to find aftermarket parts for the skidoo but i think its a little too new, id love to do exhaust and up the boost, nothin like a 300hp jetski lmao

Thats what im gonna start doin, my old man went up the past weekend and said there was maybe 10 boats on the lake and the edinburgh marina closed a 4pm!! Thats nuts for a holiday weekend.

ha that thing would be scary fun, I love following like ferry’s and shit and jumping the wake, just dont be an asshole with it, I was wakeboarding one day, and of course we have a ballast tank for the boat to make a bigger wake and some asshole in a jetski was riding like 15ft behind where I was riding, I was like dude WTF what happens if I fall and your dumbass hits me

You get a whole lot of money lol, but yea im not going to be in the 95% asshole pwc owner bracket.

yea idk mine aint gonna be fast idc i just wanna chill on the lake and relax fish and w/e the fuck i want