He's going to trade that Husqvarna for a WHAT?!

OK.

Over the past few weeks I have been getting the urge to go out on the water. I grew up boating and have always wanted a boat. Unfortunately I can’t afford to own (or maintain) one at this point in my lifetime, however, I can afford a rather new jetski. The only problem with this is that my Husqvarna SMR would have to go. I don’t even have a problem with this, but there are a few problems with getting a jetski:

1. Storage. I barely have enough room for my tiny dirtbike let alone a jetski, trailer, etc.
  2. Maintenance. I don’t know dick about PWC maintenance.

That’s really it, haha. You can find these things with low hours and about a year or two old for about 6k or so. They’re not really that expensive and I could easily tow it with my dad’s Trailblazer or even my Cobalt if I wanted to.

Discuss.

lets flood the neighborhood so u can still ride past my house. :thumbup

haha, I’ll open up the fire hydrants when I get home.

there is a black guy down the street from me, he prob cant swim sooo we better not.

LOL I was just going to mention that about the darksters that live down from me too :rofl

trade in the colbalt.

get hhr ss with tow hitch.

buy said jetski.

have fun.

The HHR SS is the same thing as a Cobalt (delta platform). I’d be getting a hitch for the Cobalt and not some PT Cruiser on steroids

but its tttttuurrrbbbbooooooooo!!!

When I get rid of my car I am going to get rid of it for something faster, not slower. :lol

:lol:lol:lol

Chris, i don’t think this is a good idea. You love the SMR. Don’t liee. Just make your parents buy a jet ski, and ride it all the time.

They bought a $20,000 Harley and won’t normally let me ride that, what makes you think they are going to buy a jet ski and let me use it whenever I want? :lol

Okay okay, haha, carry on with purchasing said jet ski. Make sure its the 250HP one!

They make one thats supercharged… that would be cool. I could stunt onto the trailer at the launch making all sorts of whining noises then stunt up the launch making the same whining noises! WOO

I’d do it. I love jetskiis. My gf has some oooold seadoos with like 35-40hp and they are a absolute blast. I cant imagine what a modern one is like.

I rented them in Wildwood and had a blast. We got an hour for like 65 bucks iirc. it was supposed to be a half hour but the guy who owned them didn’t feel like driving back so we got to dick around on them for another free half hour. They were new 4 stroke seadoos too, haha.

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v264/218/23/747952036/n747952036_1618024_329.jpg

Nice. Yea, the ones i’ve used are tiny two stroke motors.

question is,can you put is sssidewayzzzzzzz!!!

but they also look stupid as hell :rofl

yeah there not all that great in the looks dept,but it would fit 4 with comfort and be decently fast.

buy jetski, put busa motor in it :shifty