He's going to trade that Husqvarna for a WHAT?!

I’ve owned a jet ski for the past 10 years. I hardly ever use it anymore simply because my friends dad sold his house on Saratoga Lake and I don’t want t tow it everywhere. When they break, they’re expensive. If you don’t own a camp I really don’t see the value in having to tow it everywhere you go. In my opinnion you should hang on to your bike. You get more use out of that then you would with a jet ski.

Yeah, like I said the only problem I have is storage. Sure, if I still had my camp I would have one already (and probably wouldn’t have a bike), however the fact that I have to tow it everywhere and store it when I am not using it kind of turns me away from the idea. The bike is easy, rip around wherever I want (except a lake) then throw it in the corner of my garage when I am done. :lol

Anything that has to do with boating is expensive

More expensive than motorcycling? Anything for bikes is expensive as well…

Pretty much every new seadoo available has equal to or more power than a pre-2008 busa. And several have more than even the 2008 busa.

I have a lake house on Glen Lake. We have a whole half side of the dock available. You can come and dock it there for free all summer and use it whenever you want. The only thing I would ask is if I could take it out once in awhile. Let me know.

hauh, I didn’t know that. That’s pretty effin sweet

It is. I think the lowest power rating you can buy a new jetski right now is 130hp…only one model with that tho. The next is up 155hp, which is more. And then a few are 255hp.

haha, tempting.

yes anything that has to do with a boat or pwc is going to be more expensive than motorcycling

If you get one, get the RXP-X. The ONLY jet ski Id ever buy. They are a good amount of maintenance, and they suck up gas like a mofo. You also have to be careful where you ride, certain places dont allow them, and the Sherriff’s are always looking to nab guys on em.

GL

255hp, 0-50 in 2.9 seconds…
http://www.sea-doo.net/units/2009/2009%20Sea-Doo%20RXP-X%20Watercraft/images/2009%20Sea-Doo%20RXP-X%20Static.jpg

Beats a F430 from 0-50.

Indeed! They are a fuckin handful to say the least!! The only turnoff is the top speed limiter mandated by the US Coast Guard. They dont want people outrunning them on em lol.

Whats the top speed set at?

60 or 70 iirc…

You can get a chip to remove it though…:evilking

I wonder what the top speed is with the chip? I wouldn’t want to be going much faster than 60 or 70. Water feels like concrete after about 40-45.

Id do 70+ on it lol. I love speed! And yes, it hurts wayy bad when ya fall off above 40ish!

Little O/T, but I wanna buy a drag boat hull, and drop my 454 in it, should be good for around 90mph in a 15’ boat that sits 4" off the water… :ahh

Yea, I got whipped off a tube at like 60 once…it felt like cartwheeling on concrete. When stopped I wasn’t sure which way was up. I mean, I’d almost certainly bring the thing up to 70 once or twice, but no way I’m doing it often.

The Jet Skis in Wildwood did 50. That was moving on the water. There was some girl and her BF that hit a huge wave and got whipped off :rofl

Me and my buddy ride the stand up ones. We got a couple Yamahas and a Kawasaki that are modded. Light as fuck and fun for these reasons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my_58dljjLw :excited