Perspective.

Last night, I started a part time job I’ve picked up, driving a truck full of Trib newspapers from Cranberry to Bridgeville. When I got in my car after driving the monstrosity 60+ miles round-trip, it made my shitty little Suzuki feel like an F1 car.

Here’s an example of the kind of truck I’m driving, with no training. The guy told me that the keys were in it, and that was the total orientation I got. I got to teach myself how to back up to a loading dock, and to parallel park.

http://www.vihn.net/pictures/TruckAds/100136621_1.jpg

you will learn how to use your mirrors really well! backing up to a loading dock is a blast!

:bsflag:

prob a decent part time job id say? u just make 1 stop???

:blanyer:

yeah. i load the pallets in Cranberry, drop them off in Bridgeville, and take the truck back to Cranberry. About a half hour each way, and fifteen minutes of “work”. $45 for under 90 minutes of my time, and there’s a CD player in the truck.

I take the papers from the printer to a distribution center.

not to bad at all

dont those internationals have air brakes?

yes. and air ride driver’s seats. the first solid bounce almost smashed my head off of the cab ceiling.

adjust it!

i did!

Ill look for ya up there! I drive the White Xterra.

I pick up my papers there. I do all the stores up in Cranberry. It pays good, and its a good job to have while Im in school.

not all of those internationals have air brakes… otherwise you’d need a CDL to drive

Correct.

What’s your GVW? Don’t you have to carry a medical card if it’s over 20k even if you don’t have air brakes?

My perspective is ur a fag

x2 If it has air brakes and you dont have a cdl… dont get pulled over or you’re fucked.

I thought you were some real estate bigshot now? You quit delivering pizza because you made all this money from selling houses, and now you take another job. :confused:

real estate tycoon.

now stfu

lawl

I made some money selling a house I owned.

I haven’t made any money yet as an agent. You don’t make any money until your first closing, and even then, some of my first commission is going to get tapped for schooling.

I’m taking additional work here and there because a little supplemental income never hurts, especially when it doesn’t include piling miles onto my already rapidly depreciating little shitbox.