Petition to change Dos's title to "i try to be snky and its really annoying"

yea dude… just say it to urself… i keep laughing at it

:bloated:

Boooo!

whgere the hell do you guys “work”?
I am tried of gross houses.

hahah it can be fun…1/32 of the time

Word on the street is…

Dos kicked Skunks tire, and Skunk almost cried.

word on the street is…you still wear girls clothes…

and adam is getting punched. now…

he is idiot… yes… lets kick my car not once…but twice…so my fucking alarm can go off… and my remote goes crazy while i am at work. Yes…let me tell you…i find that oh so funny…

you jackass

I don’t go around kicking his fucking car…let alone a car that is not mine. have some fucking respect…that’s all

see what you started.

wtf. thats fucked

You know. You would think after 3 years, and seeing the benefits of wearing girls jeans… more people on this forum would be doing it.

Or they would just get over it. :gotme:

Or they would realize that I don’t give a fuck, if you don’t like what i wear…half you fucks dress like my dad anyways.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH so you can talk shit about people…but when someone says something to you… you throw a damn hissy fit?

c’mon adam…ur better than that

omg the flow is big in this thread we need economy tampons stat

i would totally wear ladies clothes… but i get boners too often and that embarassing

How am i throwing a hissy fit?? I was just stating my opinions.

this thread is all about

skunk = :cry:

dos = :gay2:

:hay:

That’s fucked up.

How much damage did he cause to your car? If I were you I would go to at least two reputable collision shops and get estimates and have him pay for the repairs.

And can we get some pics when your tears clear up?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:rofl:

I told Dos, I’m glad he kicked your tires. He was just checking to see if they were good or not. We wouldn’t want you driving home on bad tires.

ur all morons…and he didn’t do a good job checking…cause my front tires are bald. and there are no tears dick…:slight_smile:

lol…i’m sorry that i got mad because somebody decided to kick MY car…

it wasn’t a 1/4 panel.

it wasn’t a fender.

it wasn’t a drunk guy, outside a bar.

it wasn’t a kid who hates you.

it was a fucking tire. and it was a friend.

yea… that’s fine… i could give a rats ass about that…

like i said… i was annoyed because i am at work…and my remote for my alarm goes crazy loud…not once but twice…and i get in trouble for that shit.