PFC Hatch Update and Videos

PFC Hatch at KCIR Testing for IFO 2009
Practice run the day before IFO in Kansas City…

YouTube - PFC Civic Hatch Quest for 9’s
Getting ready for the IFO in San Antonio. now the car is on more boost, bigger tires, better valvetrain, better fuel system, more power, and some stronger yet still stock honda axles, and spare trannies lol. hopefully we can give a better showing than in Kansas City. 9.88@14Xmph on the T3/60-1 and stock sleeves is the goal :slight_smile: quickest run to date is 10.1 letting out at the 1000ft, but we dont have to let out anymore because we are finally all legal :slight_smile: our driver Max has his NHRA License and the car’s full 10 point cage is finally certed…time to go fast in San Anotnio :slight_smile:

Try to go to youtube and watch in HD for those who can.

YouTube - Cotterpin-PFI’s Single Cam CRX 2009 season
Our good friend Jeff Boyd from Ft. Collins.

Sick!

i like how you guys update us even though you are no where remotely close to us.

thanks for the update

and… how much spray is the CRX seeing?

This thing is sooo sick! Love this car! Keep us posted

lol i know, but i always watch videos from all over the country so i figured other people do too.

the CRX was on anything from a 75 to a 175 depending on the run. some runs in that video were on no spray at all though. now he is using a sleeved motor, high compression, same turbo, has a B series Trans w/o adapter plate, and and up to a 200 shot. plans to try to hit a 9 on boost alone then setup nitrous and timed boost and see how it goes from there.

Deff keep us updated! I love this car.

here is another video. sorry not me filming. i was slacking so this is from a small camera from a friend of ours. the time was a 10.1@140. this was back in Sept. there was a 19mph sustained head wind with 30+ mph gusts… its sucked. Max said he could feel the car slow down when it gust at the end of the track lol. our weather sucks…and who the hell builds a track where the only wind ever is a head wind!? Damn Bandimeres
we have a LOT more to put into the car. we were having a tranny issue at the time which is why we didnt put all we had into the first half. as you guys have seen its not really the greatest second half car because of our lack of power so all our time comes from the short track which we were taking it easy on this one. not much spinning at all compared to an optimum run where the tires are straining the whole way. we expect to easily do 9.80’s but hopefully faster this next run in Texas.

Very nice man! Im so impressed with the times you guys are running with the setup you have

you can see when he sprays it in the runs… that thing picks up hard. more videos!

Car sounds so good! Dude nails gears.

thanks man, we are trying to do even better before we switch to a 67mm. we cant wait to apply what we have learned on this small setup to a larger turbo and motor setup :slight_smile:

ill hopefully have more video of much faster passes after we get back from Texas. Max, our driver, is the most consistent and quickest driver ive seen so i know he will do his thing down there so its really just up to me to find a bit more power for the top end and put full boost in as early as the tires will allow me. hopin for that 9.80 pass next friday :slight_smile:
here was the trans and axle issue in action lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cN52g4_01A thats why we hardly had any boost in the car in the first half of the track. we are posistive we can put way more power into 2nd 3rd and maybe a bit more in 4th. should yield a 9 no problem. ill let ya know how it goes.