Phantom grip or slip?

anyone use a phantom grip ? Hard to find perf parts for my trans but i know i can get one of these. Also if i did , can anyone recommend someone legit local who can install it , trans out of car of corse.

Pm FastTwins or Crc or slowmarro.

I’m sure some if not all can help.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

I would recommend welding it before ever using phantom grip, I have see pictures of some cases ripped the fuck up from that little piece of shit

I can vouch for these being total junk. Get a real lsd.

dang, well thanks for the info, if everyone says its junk, it must me… what can i do here? its fwd 5 speed Gm .

Anything here for you?
http://www.engineered.net/eplsd.htm

Or maybe one from a Cobalt SS? (if its a newer application)

thanks for the link , thats exactly what i need, its for getrag 282, called and left a message, hopefully i hear back. too bad i can’t just order the dam thing already.

AMD IS THE BEST had a Phantom Grip unit in his Probe.

I 100% did not put that junk in my car. I had one of 12 ever built torsen LSD’s for my transmission. Assembled by a company in Australia called Guru.

No prob man, good luck!

Yeah you did! :shakefist Actually dude I might be looking for your experienced assistance in this area sometime this winter :ninja

Haha word my bad. Mistook the Phantom Slip for the ultra rare Guru.

looks like i can get an EP LSD from this website, actually has toll free number hopefully can process an order. If i decide to NOT get this…

can anyone take my trans apart and weld the diff??

i dont drive on the street much… think it will be a real cunt to turn ?

You don’t want a welded diff in a FWD car. Very bad idea unless it’s strictly a trailer queen drag car, and at that rate has equal length halfshafts.

Get the right LSD and wipe that phantom grip idea from your mind.

thanks for the advice. looking into Engineered performance as of now.