Photo Gallery

I am sure everyone has seen my gallery, its something I like to keep myself and a good amount of others like to view my gallery. Well I wanted to offer to everyone, a free place to share their photos without all the BS adds of the other photo gallery providers.

so right now you are invited to check out www.gowhitey.com/usergallery/

Please feel free to create your own gallery and upload pictures. if you have any problems please let me know

thanks

whitey

EDIT:

use this gallery now, it is more stable then the last since this is in final version.

whitey is badass… i’m going to upload some shots now!!!

i see you are uploading shots! holla

the software is pretty slick, somewhat server intensive but well worth it. it makes the thumbnails for you and everything!

yeah totally… nice program fo sho!!! … it’s rather easy… i’m going to play around with it…

very :cool: whitey

aight, before you guys get crazy and get comfortable i got to let you know… this gallery software is in beta right now… and its also quite buggy…

i am thinking about just going to the stable one for right now until this version is released…

i wasn’t sure if people would actuall use this or not, so thats why i was playing around

it’s neat!

very badass Im screwing around with all the options now. Also very cool that you can comment on other peoples pictures.

I’m putting in a few. :cool:

pretty sweet whitey. the thumbnails and auto resizing features are awesome

nice…cool pics.