photography

anyone interested in photography?

yes. but you already know that. okthxbye.

Yeah. I’m just starting to get into it heavy, though.

ya Don’t know too much though just starting into it

yes… haven’t manned up and spend it for a good camera yet

I just bought a 300D SLR Rebel. That’s what really got me interested in doing more. I like the camera…it’s one I’d look into.

d70>*

thats what im trying to get, a nikon d70, or something comparable like a fuji sr2pro or cananon 10/20 d… just dont have 1200 bucks to dump on a camera w/ lenses right now. trying to find one used.

I just bought a 75-300mm lens, uv filter, polarized filters, tripod, and a bag from a local photographer and gave me a deal.

It’ll be easier to find used lenses…a camera might be harder.

i pretend to be a photographer once in awhile. I like borrowing my company’s Fiju S7000 with a few different lenses/filters to play around with.

I trying to get into it more too, I just got an sd450 for christmas

I just bought a rebel xt. Have played around with it abit. But I have found no time to go out and use it yet. Been reading alot on the interweb about using it. So hopefully I’ll be prepared for when i do go out and try to use the thing

ive always had interest in photography. im not particularly good at it, i just got a new digi cam for xmas, kodak c340. before that, i took pics with just a regular disposable camera, i actually got some halfway decent ones…

I took a photography course a couple times… its fun… but can be expensive…

I have always taken a ton of pics throughout my years, but now have gotten into a little more “creative” shots, although I still suck at it :smiley: LOL I have an hp photosmart 945, it’s pretty neat. Can’t use it to it’s full capacity tho, cause I won’t sit down w/ the instruction book :ugh:

Whitey,
Why did you ask this? You never responded all day… Do you have an opportunity or something?